Back to the future.....an AI only pct.....and loving it.

JDS777

Awards
Hello, I have done my share of cycles and post cycles. It is my personal belief that once u cycle a progestin like deca or tren, u turn your progesterone receptors "on". This is why nolva is not recommended. I personally hate nolva. It's a dirty compound. To me clomid is preferred, however with all the emotional issues, its also not my favorite. Many times I have restored hpta function with letrozole however this time, I'm going formestane. I will be giving updates as I progress through my pct. I started this pct very suppressed and hypogonadal.(always happens after a 6 week 19nor SD cycle.) So for all those people who constantly ask If its ok to do a otc pct, I do this for you. Will be logging soon. So far after a week I'm about 50%..........

PP formestane LV
Tribex 90
Steel libido
Zma
No serm...............:............bumpbumpbaaaaa

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting take. I'll be watching.

JDS777

Awards
About 2 weeks in... no longer hypogonadal, energy levels up no gyno problems. Testes at about 90% fullness, strength ok nothing great. Sex drive about 50%. Will continue to update. So far pretty damn good and easy pct. No problems yet. Dosage at about 60-85 mgs a day. Will start tappering off slowly.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to see blood tests please. Once PCT is finished.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look at the top of the anabolics section for the sticky on super cheap bloodwork!!!

Please get a panel done after this to at least show if your in normal ranges (but do so a week after pct and cessation of formstane, as some steroidal AI's, namely ATD, can fool some blood tests give false HIGH levels of test.) that way we really know how well your method worked!!!

Feelings are great to go on, especially if youve had bloods before multiple times that coincided with certain feelings in a successful pct but you never REALLY know.

btw, for both the negative reasons you listed above on the serms nolva and clomid, I ALWAYS run Toremifene, feel great, "feel recovered" and have increased gonadal hypertrophy in a week and have had blood results to back it up after a 5 week dbol cycle...

You ever tried Torem? might like to if not.

JDS777

Awards
It's unfortunate to report that after day 20 side effects came. Nipple sensitivity slight hypogonadism loss of strength and slight depressed feeling. I will be jumping on some clomid ASAP. I was indeed going to get bloods done, but I know that this is not my normal feeling. I'm not recovered. But at least maybe some questions can be answered.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's unfortunate to report that after day 20 side effects came. Nipple sensitivity slight hypogonadism loss of strength and slight depressed feeling. I will be jumping on some clomid ASAP. I was indeed going to get bloods done, but I know that this is not my normal feeling. I'm not recovered. But at least maybe some questions can be answered.
Ya.. I got an answer.. oral formestane does not work...
You need inject or transdermal..

M3ntal

Awards
Good to know, I was considering doing the same but will not now

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally always do SERM but that's me. I'd personally never do strict AI only. Also with form having the ability to be a PH I have reservations it being the best AI to use in a hypogonadal time period if you did go this route.

JDS: have you ever tried Toremifene? It kicks ass as SERM and for many makes Clomid and Nolva it's bitch ha

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Well thanks for being the guinea pig and re-establishing the need for a proper PCT...hopefully all goes well for you from here on out.