Clomid Dosing for My Cycle

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Never used this particular chemical, as I went with nolva for my test only cycle last year, which worked out great BTW. Since I'm stacking with Deca this time around I'll be using clomid for pct. But, how should I dose the clomid and for how many weeks? 50/50/50/50 seems to be pretty popular, but wanted to get some opinions from you guys based on what I'm running in particular.

Here's exactly what I'm running.

Wks 1-12: Sust 250 @ 500mg/wk
Wks 1-10: Test Cyp @ 100mg/wk
Wks 1-10: Deca @ 400mg/wk
Wks 1-4 or 6: Dbol @ 30-50mg/wk
Wks 4-14: Hcg @ 250iu/3.5 days
Wks 15-19: Clomid @ ?/?/?/?/?
Wks 16-19: Free Test (natty test booster), EndoAmp Max (cortisol control) and creatine monohydrate (10g/day)

I've got nolva, caber and arimidex on hand, but hopefully won't need them.

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Anyone who's used clomid care to help a brotha out?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well i'll tell you what i do and why i do it.

i willl run 100 mgs for 3 to 5 days just to get the levels up and then i will finish the rest with 50mgs ED. not much different then what most do.

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
well i'll tell you what i do and why i do it.

i willl run 100 mgs for 3 to 5 days just to get the levels up and then i will finish the rest with 50mgs ED. not much different then what most do.
Great input, thanks man. So you would run 50/50/50/50 after the "loading phase", correct? Considering my particular cycle, should I expend it to 5 weeks?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i always roll w/ 50mgs x 4 weeks

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Great input, thanks man. So you would run 50/50/50/50 after the "loading phase", correct? Considering my particular cycle, should I expend it to 5 weeks?
hard to say if 5 weeks would make a difference or not. what's the worst that could happen though? little more strain on the liver and a few less clomid tabs in your stash?

yes, 50 after the loading phase, which is debatable just something i do

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I set my friends up on First week 150/100/100/100/100/75/75
then following weeks 50mg and last 3 days of week 4 25mg and start a low dose AI like erase or trizole with a natty booster .

I know this one is more confusing but its worked great 2 cycles one guy and 1 the other.

BillFuel

Awards
I have always done 200mg first day in divided doses then 100mg for the next 10 days and 50mg for 10 days, it's always worked pretty well for me.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I have always done 200mg first day in divided doses then 100mg for the next 10 days and 50mg for 10 days, it's always worked pretty well for me.
I would do that coming off a long test and tren cycle. something like 16-20 weeks range with multiple compounds

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
150 first day

week 1 -100
week two -75/50 depending on how you feel
week 3-50
week 4 50/25
week 5 25 if still small balled or no morning wood/feeling ****ty.

you can do every other day 25mg 5th week if you wanted.

Madara

Awards
I had a question will any old clomid work or does anyone have a preference on it??

Shankelll

Awards
I had a question will any old clomid work or does anyone have a preference on it??
I am also wondering this.. which would be better coming off of Epi?
Tamoxifen/Clomiphene Citrate
or
USP Clomiphene Citrate?