RPN Havoc

jlw988

Awards
2 yrs Ago i ran a 4 week Havoc cycle and developed slight Gyno in left nipple. Hard lump, tender sore etc, This went away on its own over time or atleast was unnoticable. 8 months ago ran test cypionate cycle Gyno returned and went away or at least became unnoticable again within 6 weeks of PCT. Currently Im in week 3 of 2nd rpn havoc cycle starting to experience soreness in my Left Nipple again. I will start nolvadex in 9 more days. This should help. My question is am I just fortunate that it keeps receding after each cycle. or could it eventually become permanant? Its been there ever since 1st Havoc cycle, I can always feel it, But it really only bother me while on cycle. Any suggestions? By the way 2nd Havoc cycle not nearly as successful as 1st. this will most likely be my last run with any type of hormonal/aas type of substances.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if u have gyno symptoms, stop. get off the cycle and get some letro and take care of that

rich818dubs

Awards
Have you tried running nolva during cycle? Why wait until you are done if you are having gyno complications take it right away.

jlw988

Awards
If I start the nolva now will it affect my havoc cycle, and also would I just continue that dose right into PCT for 4 weeks. Like I said Ive had the lump for 2 yrs, It not really visible I'm the only that notices it.... you can always feel it. ITs not getting bigger yet just pretty tender last few days Also would an over the counter AI work after the nolva to prevent estrogen rebound or should I go with some type research chem or prescription ai.

rich818dubs

Awards
If I start the nolva now will it affect my havoc cycle, and also would I just continue that dose right into PCT for 4 weeks. Like I said Ive had the lump for 2 yrs, It not really visible I'm the only that notices it.... you can always feel it. ITs not getting bigger yet just pretty tender last few days Also would an over the counter AI work after the nolva to prevent estrogen rebound or should I go with some type research chem or prescription ai.

I would start it right away if you have a lump if it does set you back a little I don't think it will personally but I never took havoc so I am lacking experience there. But its ok because surgery will set you back even worse to have a lump removed in the future if it gets bigger. Start now and run it through PCT and if you are worried about rebound just taper off its simple. 20mg ED should be fine I have heard taking more only makes more possible sides with little benefits. PCT if you are going four weeks go 20mg ED three weeks 10mg ED one week and 5mg ED one more week if you are afraid of a rebound. OR 20mg two weeks 10mg one week 5mg one week is another option. But keep in mind the half life if nolva is 14 days so it will be in your system for quite a while after your last dose.

Next I think you need to address the issue you have with the small lump before you try another cycle of anything. If you look around there are protocols for trying to get rid of lumps I think most involve a cycle of letro.

Next off if you are gymo sensitive do some research on how to combat it on cycle like proviron or adex .5 EOD and look into compounds that are less common to cause gyno sides if you are concerned with cosmetic surgery in your future.

jlw988

Awards
I would start it right away if you have a lump if it does set you back a little I don't think it will personally but I never took havoc so I am lacking experience there. But its ok because surgery will set you back even worse to have a lump removed in the future if it gets bigger. Start now and run it through PCT and if you are worried about rebound just taper off its simple. 20mg ED should be fine I have heard taking more only makes more possible sides with little benefits. PCT if you are going four weeks go 20mg ED three weeks 10mg ED one week and 5mg ED one more week if you are afraid of a rebound. OR 20mg two weeks 10mg one week 5mg one week is another option. But keep in mind the half life if nolva is 14 days so it will be in your system for quite a while after your last dose.

Next I think you need to address the issue you have with the small lump before you try another cycle of anything. If you look around there are protocols for trying to get rid of lumps I think most involve a cycle of letro.

Next off if you are gymo sensitive do some research on how to combat it on cycle like proviron or adex .5 EOD and look into compounds that are less common to cause gyno sides if you are concerned with cosmetic surgery in your future.

Thanks for the feedback, The lump is not visible, It can only be felt not seen, I wouldnt even consider surgery if this is as bad as it gets, The nolva seems to be helping.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3