H-Drol PCT...Hows mine look?

stlrasmus88

Awards
Ok, This is my first post here but I have been doing alot of reading so I know you guys are going to tell me to search but I can't really find one related to the PCT I am wanting to run. Heres how my cycle is going to consist off.

Pre-load - Milk Thistle for 2 weeks

PH: H-drol - 50/50/75/75/75/75 along with taking Cycle Assist the entire time

PCT: Inhibit-E 3/2/2/1, Blue Up, Cycle Assist

I'm not wanting to run a SERM because I don't really want to go the Research Chemicals route and I can't get a prescription. I know that H-Drol is really a mild form in PH's and I feel that an OTC product will be fine as my PCT but I just want to make sure these will work well together before I purchase them all. If possible and these do go well together can someone help me with the proper dosing

Thanks Everyone.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
im in your same boat starting tomorrow morning, although i only ran Hemadrol (EST brand) for 30days at 50mged. I would have liked to go higer in hindsight but was sortof a sparatically planned run. but it was fun, and now im about to start Enhibit E and D-aspartic acid. Truthfully, i don't really feel shut down at all,,,not like i did with Tren. I have heard, however, that 50mg of trione ed is the "sweet spot" and something you might want to consider being that you are also using Blue up.....you don't want to dry up too much. I really noticed that i dried up a lot when i used Novadext at 3 a day and my knees got crunchy...just a thought.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, This is my first post here but I have been doing alot of reading so I know you guys are going to tell me to search but I can't really find one related to the PCT I am wanting to run. Heres how my cycle is going to consist off.

Pre-load - Milk Thistle for 2 weeks

PH: H-drol - 50/50/75/75/75/75 along with taking Cycle Assist the entire time

PCT: Inhibit-E 3/2/2/1, Blue Up, Cycle Assist

I'm not wanting to run a SERM because I don't really want to go the Research Chemicals route and I can't get a prescription. I know that H-Drol is really a mild form in PH's and I feel that an OTC product will be fine as my PCT but I just want to make sure these will work well together before I purchase them all. If possible and these do go well together can someone help me with the proper dosing

Thanks Everyone.
If you wont get a SERM, look into PP Testosterone Recovery Stack, I hear it is real nice natty t-booster..

stlrasmus88

Awards
If you wont get a SERM, look into PP Testosterone Recovery Stack, I hear it is real nice natty t-booster..
That seems a little expensive for my taste haha...I figured with the H-Drol being relatively mild that Inhibit-E as my Estrogen Inhibitor and Blue Up and my Nat Test. Booster would be enough to bring my levels back to the normal levels. I've also thought about adding in Either AI POST Cycle Therapy or CEL PCT Assist to go along with the Inhibit-E and Blue Up

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That seems a little expensive for my taste haha...I figured with the H-Drol being relatively mild that Inhibit-E as my Estrogen Inhibitor and Blue Up and my Nat Test. Booster would be enough to bring my levels back to the normal levels. I've also thought about adding in Either AI POST Cycle Therapy or CEL PCT Assist to go along with the Inhibit-E and Blue Up
Well you see, when you come off of Hdrol, there really wont be estrogen to get rid of.. Hence, inhibit-e is crap for your goals.. You will lose your libido and I doubt you recovery fully.. But if you want to short change your PCT, good luck my man.. At least get some sustain alpha..

stlrasmus88

Awards
Well you see, when you come off of Hdrol, there really wont be estrogen to get rid of.. Hence, inhibit-e is crap for your goals.. You will lose your libido and I doubt you recovery fully.. But if you want to short change your PCT, good luck my man.. At least get some sustain alpha..
From everything I have read about H-drol is that you need some sort of Estrogen blocker in order to regulate it back to the norms and you also need a Test booster to pick up your natural test levels. So Why would Inhibit-E and Blue Up not work?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From everything I have read about H-drol is that you need some sort of Estrogen blocker in order to regulate it back to the norms and you also need a Test booster to pick up your natural test levels. So Why would Inhibit-E and Blue Up not work?
E blockers for PCT is not the smart choice, unless your cycle was an aromatizing cycle.. That may work, but halodrol compound does not aromatize into estro, therefore when you come off cycle, there wont be excess estrogen to reduce. That will cause reduction in libido, slow recovery and a not so fun PCT... Like PCT is supposed to be fun anyways.. All I am asking is you get a decent T-booster replacement.. Blue up is not enough..

stlrasmus88

Awards
E blockers for PCT is not the smart choice, unless your cycle was an aromatizing cycle.. That may work, but halodrol compound does not aromatize into estro, therefore when you come off cycle, there wont be excess estrogen to reduce. That will cause reduction in libido, slow recovery and a not so fun PCT... Like PCT is supposed to be fun anyways.. All I am asking is you get a decent T-booster replacement.. Blue up is not enough..

After looking at a site called tunedsports it has a H-Drol informative bible and it states that you need an estrogen regulator/inhibitor while taking your pct. I'm not trying to say that you are wrong just that alot of what I have read says you do need this...I think I am going to end up buying CEL PCT Assist instead though which is an all in one PCT product...and I may take it along with a cortisol product. Do you have any suggestions?

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
After looking at a site called tunedsports it has a H-Drol informative bible and it states that you need an estrogen regulator/inhibitor while taking your pct. I'm not trying to say that you are wrong just that alot of what I have read says you do need this...I think I am going to end up buying CEL PCT Assist instead though which is an all in one PCT product...and I may take it along with a cortisol product. Do you have any suggestions?
I just completed my ProtoMax cycle 3 weeks ago and my PCT was Novla 20/10/10 with CEL PCT Assist and just started DS Lean Xtreme this week. This was my first cycle but the PCT seems to be taking care of me and I ran this due to positive results from other logs.

BANGkris

Awards
It doesn't aromatase into estro during the cycle but you can still have a rebound of estro post cycle, which is why almost every well planned PCT on here uses either a SERM or an AI, even if it's just Hdrol.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fine, be stupid..

AI PCTs are idiotic, you are just a cheap bastard looking to short change yourself.

Good luck, you have waisted my time..

BANGkris

Awards
Fine, be stupid..

AI PCTs are idiotic, you are just a cheap bastard looking to short change yourself.

Good luck, you have waisted my time..
So using an AI is idiotic? I would think not using a SERM or an AI would be a stupid move.

Having a conversation back and forth about an important issue like PCT, SERMs and AI's is not a waste of time but your response is. I thought the purpose of this board was discussion, learning and other peoples point of view.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So using an AI is idiotic? I would think not using a SERM or an AI would be a stupid move.

Having a conversation back and forth about an important issue like PCT, SERMs and AI's is not a waste of time but your response is. I thought the purpose of this board was discussion, learning and other peoples point of view.
We are not discussing a SERM PCT here.

Op is talking about an AI only PCT, no SERM.. AI with SERM, SERM being the key word here, is an optimal PCT..

First, the AI he is using can crush estro too low and is anti androgenic.. Meaning crappy libido. Second, starting and AI right off the back of a non aromatizing compound is stupid, because there is ZERO estro to crush when coming off...

And PCT Assist is just that, for ASSISTance...

Good luck with recovery mate..

stlrasmus88

Awards
We are not discussing a SERM PCT here.

Op is talking about an AI only PCT, no SERM.. AI with SERM, SERM being the key word here, is an optimal PCT..

First, the AI he is using can crush estro too low and is anti androgenic.. Meaning crappy libido. Second, starting and AI right off the back of a non aromatizing compound is stupid, because there is ZERO estro to crush when coming off...

And PCT Assist is just that, for ASSISTance...

Good luck with recovery mate..
I'll take my chances...I've looked up OTC PCT stuff constantly for the last month and a half and nearly every pct I've seen that didn't include a SERM had Inhibit-E listed with it...So I guess there are plently of other cheap people out there who feel they need it...Thanks for your input though even if it isn't 100% right. ;)

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't aromatase into estro during the cycle but you can still have a rebound of estro post cycle, which is why almost every well planned PCT on here uses either a SERM or an AI, even if it's just Hdrol.
Agreed!!

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll take my chances...I've looked up OTC PCT stuff constantly for the last month and a half and nearly every pct I've seen that didn't include a SERM had Inhibit-E listed with it...So I guess there are plently of other cheap people out there who feel they need it...Thanks for your input though even if it isn't 100% right. ;)
No, my info is 110% right..
I have been putting people on cycles and PCTs before you even though about cycling. Just trying to help you out..

Those people did not get bloodwork.. just FYI..

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Nobody was debating against this.
Well you did say that estro would be depleted. My understanding is that as test rises, estro will also,. so an ai (or serm) would be a good choice in pct!!!

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well you did say that estro would be depleted. My understanding is that as test rises, estro will also,. so an ai (or serm) would be a good choice in pct!!!

AI alone is stupid.

Not "or SERM".. Your PCT should be SERM and maybe AI..
And your test does not rise fast enough after a cycle to cause any major estro aromatization...

This guy at my gym uses novadex xt for PCTs at my gym.
He loses all of his gains after cycle during PCT and looks like **** for a while..
The AI op wants to use for PCT is the same compound in novadex xt..

GL op..

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
AI alone is stupid.

Not "or SERM".. Your PCT should be SERM and maybe AI..
And your test does not rise fast enough after a cycle to cause any major estro aromatization...

This guy at my gym uses novadex xt for PCTs at my gym.
He loses all of his gains after cycle during PCT and looks like **** for a while..
The AI op wants to use for PCT is the same compound in novadex xt..

GL op..
I applaud JC for continuing to forcefeed this unteachable idiot .

SERMs act in two ways.

1. Raises LH and FSH, also raising Testosterone, quickly. ( you want the quick rise so that you don't start losing all of the muscle you just built. with no exogenous steroids being taken, and very little to no endogenous T being created, you have NOTHING to preserve your muscle.

2. SERMs allow estrogen to be created but bind to the estrogen receptors in your breasts so that estrogen cannot. this prevents gyno from happening, while still getting the benefits of estrogen like getting your lipids back in order.

So, while AIs are nice for blocking estrogen, they don't help with recovery.

If you can read all of that and purposely go with an AI over a SERM, you are delusional and deserve everything you get.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I applaud JC for continuing to forcefeed this unteachable idiot .

SERMs act in two ways.

1. Raises LH and FSH, also raising Testosterone, quickly. ( you want the quick rise so that you don't start losing all of the muscle you just built. with no exogenous steroids being taken, and very little to no endogenous T being created, you have NOTHING to preserve your muscle.

2. SERMs allow estrogen to be created but bind to the estrogen receptors in your breasts so that estrogen cannot. this prevents gyno from happening, while still getting the benefits of estrogen like getting your lipids back in order.

So, while AIs are nice for blocking estrogen, they don't help with recovery.

If you can read all of that and purposely go with an AI over a SERM, you are delusional and deserve everything you get.
Thank you good sir!

twistid

Awards
I am going to do a 6 week cycle of Hdrol at 50/75/75/75/75/75

This WAS my PCT until I read this thread:

pct:
continue cycle assist @ 4 caps per day until out
pct assist 6/6/6/6
inhibit e 3/2/2/1
suppress c starting week 3 pct

So this is no good for a PCT? I cannot add a SERM as I do not have prescription and cannot afford to mess with research chemicals. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to do a 6 week cycle of Hdrol at 50/75/75/75/75/75

This WAS my PCT until I read this thread:

pct:
pct assist 6/6/6/6
inhibit e 3/2/2/1

So this is no good for a PCT? I cannot add a SERM as I do not have prescription and cannot afford to mess with research chemicals. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
That wha i have used in the past with no problems.Inhibit E can be switched out with Erase if you like

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Should you dose inhibit-e at 3/2/2/1 or 2/2/1/1?
I think you should get a better AI like erase or transdermal formastane..

You dont want an ai that will hurt libido in PCT, which will demotivate you ..
And if you are using the AI, wait a week or two before use.. IMO

I am using an AI right off the back because I am on an aromatizing cycle, meaning I will have a lot more estro in my body to reduce than you..

twistid

Awards
Ok, so with my PCT for a 6 week halodrol cycle:

pct assist 6/6/6/6
inhibit e 3/2/2/1

Should I not use Inhibit-E ?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I agree an AI alone is stupid,. I would rec a SERM in all pcts!!!