PCT questions unanswered

Jongsma

Awards
Ok so I'm 6 ft 165 pounds. I've been working out for years and I've always struggled getting my gains. I've always taken in protein religously and have tried creatine as well as taking natural testosterone boosters.

I want to now take it to the next level, but I need to bury some need to know questions before I start any sort of cycle. I want to try Alpha One by CEL. I know I need a PCT including liver assist, cycle support and I believe a testosterone booster at some point in time. I keep trying to research a SERM and how to get one. I read about clomid but how the heck does one get ahold of it. I'm assuming it's illegal?

Soooo what do I need to do guys? Please if you can help and literally map out what I need to do that would be awesome. I can't figure out if I'm supposed to start cycle assist during the whole time period I'm taking the PH or start that 2 weeks in. And if the test booster/ estrogen aromatise is the SERM. So what all do I need, when do I start taking each, and how do I get them.

Thanks for the help and I appologize if I come off as ignorant. Again, I don't want to mess up and I want to take this to the next level the "right" way.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
at 6ft 165 bro you should just stick to FOOD and lots of it. thats like nothing...

you need to do a lot more research...you can get your hands on clomid by just googling "research chemicals".

why not just a natty stack like LG's Anadraulic State GT and Postal? ASGT has an Ai in it that will spike you natty test levels and a sick ingred. profile that will get you amped before and during you lift...then postal will kick you body into "repair" mode right after your lift so you will gain the most from you lift. creatin/protien/l-glutamine and more will get you body into anti catabolic state!!

Jongsma

Awards
Lol thanks for the advice, I'll check those supps out for sure.
Trying a cycle is kind of a desperate measure of mine. I've been on SizeOn, glutamine, protein and have gone through a couple test boosters. At 6 ft my natural weight If I don't work out is 140 pounds, if I stop lifting I'll be right back down there in less than 3 months. I take the testosterone soupy to increase my appetite even more than it is. I eat sooo much, and I'm tired of doing that and wasting my money on supps thar just maintain the weight I have.

Buuuut I am going to keep researching and look into the options u adviced me of.
Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I'm 6 ft 165 pounds. I've been working out for years and I've always struggled getting my gains. I've always taken in protein religously and have tried creatine as well as taking natural testosterone boosters.

I want to now take it to the next level, but I need to bury some need to know questions before I start any sort of cycle. I want to try Alpha One by CEL. I know I need a PCT including liver assist, cycle support and I believe a testosterone booster at some point in time. I keep trying to research a SERM and how to get one. I read about clomid but how the heck does one get ahold of it. I'm assuming it's illegal?

Soooo what do I need to do guys? Please if you can help and literally map out what I need to do that would be awesome. I can't figure out if I'm supposed to start cycle assist during the whole time period I'm taking the PH or start that 2 weeks in. And if the test booster/ estrogen aromatise is the SERM. So what all do I need, when do I start taking each, and how do I get them.

Thanks for the help and I appologize if I come off as ignorant. Again, I don't want to mess up and I want to take this to the next level the "right" way.
As everyone else has already said, if you can't gain weight, then you're NOT eating ENOUGH, period, and your NUTRITION should be the FIRST thing you look at, followed by your training - hormonals are the LAST thing you should be looking at, and if you were going to, you should be doing a LOT of background research yourself to make sure you are thoroughly informed on the pros and cons and what to do, instead of just following a plan someone else might give you.

A couple of threads you should read, since they are along these lines:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulking/159684-cant-gain-weight.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/161610-need-help-building.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulking/161681-good-routine-gain.html

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Not to hi-jack the thread, but as I personally have received advise from Rosie and it has been spot on, you should take her advise to heart.

Rosie, getting real excited about the product, looks very interesting...

Jongsma

Awards
Well thanks for the advice guys, lol even though I still have my "questions unanswered."
like I said I eat a lot, and my meals vary and consist of egg whites/oatmeal/bagel for first meal.
Yogurt/almonds and nuts for my snack with a protein shake
lunch usually consists of 2 chicken breaks, advocado and brown rice
and my meals continue so forth in which dinner I intake more vegitables and another shake along with a main course.
I feel like I eat a lot throughout the day and I'm unsure I could even eat any more or find the time too.

Soooo can anyone answer my PCT questions considering I've tried researching and asking the question on this forum is apart of my research.
Thanks again

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used to think I ate a lot too. I have a snack in between all meals and have 2 dinners. Count calories if you have to. 4000 calories is not that much.
The rest of your answers are in this thread. Noone is going to give you a source.

Jongsma

Awards
Ok ok lol. I just got done with dinner, I may not have the best diet, but j eat a lot.
2 8oz steaks, 2 baked potatos, and a can if green beans, and a slice of wheat bread. I had my protein shake prior to the meal and I'm gonna have some oatmeal before bed.
Lol fuuull time job this eating gig

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Ok ok lol. I just got done with dinner, I may not have the best diet, but j eat a lot.
2 8oz steaks, 2 baked potatos, and a can if green beans, and a slice of wheat bread. I had my protein shake prior to the meal and I'm gonna have some oatmeal before bed.
Lol fuuull time job this eating gig
Damn....and your not gaining weight...How hold are you? And are you running at all? I know i could eat anything i wanted and still have under 6% bf until i was 25.... hows your water and vitamins doin?