Do I need HRT?

zoago

Awards
Hope I am posting this in the correct place.

Anyways What I wanted to state was that when I turned 20 and through age 25 I noticed that I was loosing Energy and that my mind seemed to be getting cloudy. Also My sex drive slowly declined from Wanting sex every day (age 20) to finally 2 times a week (age 27). I couldn't recall Words in conversations and I felt as I was getting dumber as I got older. I would go to bed at 9pm and get up at 6 pm being very drained. So At age 24 I decided to try and do something about it. The First thing I did was get my diet Straight I started watching what I ate. I started including fruits, vegetables, and Proteins into my diet every day Along with a gallon of water every day.
I also Joined a local gym. After a few weeks I noticed a considerable change.
I wasn't dragging ass all day and my mind seemed to clear up a bit. But I wasn't back to feeling like I thought I should be for someone in their mid 20's.

Trying to make this story shorter.....While I was taking Superdrol after the first week I started to feel my mind clear up completely and wasn't having any trouble recalling words in conversations. I was going to bed at 10pm and waking up at 6pm feeling EXTREMELY REFRESHED. I actually felt more motivation and had more energy to do other activities after work. I actually dread coming off superdrol because I worry I will start having less energy again. I have done a lot of research on HRT and testosterone and am wondering if I actually might be low on it (Testosterone) . I know the only way to tell is go to a Doctor and get my hormones tested. That is what I plan to do in January. But I was wondering if any of you all had any thoughts on my situation?

Any ways I have done a 3 week cycle with superdrol. This is my very first cycle....
Week 1 10 mg
week 2 20 mg
Week 3 20 mg

Along with these supplements everyday.
* 1000mg Milk Thistle
* 1200mg RYR
* 60mg CoQ10
* 3g Taurine
* Saw Palmetto

I am CURRENTLY on my last 3 days of Superdrol
My PCT WILL be:
Week 1 SERM :Nolvadex 40
Week 2 SERM :Nolvadex 20
Week 3 SERM :Nolvadex 20
Week 4 SERM :Nolvadex 10
* 1000mg Milk Thistle
* Hawthorne Berry
* Fenugreek
* RYR 1.2g
* CoQ10
Along with a Few other supplements

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
To address your question and plan; yes it is possible that your test has prematurely begun to drop at an early age. I won't speculate as to other possible causes, there's just too many. You do realize you'll have to wait at least 2-3 months after your cycle to get close to a true read of your normal test levels; could even be longer than that. good luck

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope I am posting this in the correct place.

Anyways What I wanted to state was that when I turned 20 and through age 25 I noticed that I was loosing Energy and that my mind seemed to be getting cloudy. Also My sex drive slowly declined from Wanting sex every day (age 20) to finally 2 times a week (age 27). I couldn't recall Words in conversations and I felt as I was getting dumber as I got older. I would go to bed at 9pm and get up at 6 pm being very drained. So At age 24 I decided to try and do something about it. The First thing I did was get my diet Straight I started watching what I ate. I started including fruits, vegetables, and Proteins into my diet every day Along with a gallon of water every day.
I also Joined a local gym. After a few weeks I noticed a considerable change.
I wasn't dragging ass all day and my mind seemed to clear up a bit. But I wasn't back to feeling like I thought I should be for someone in their mid 20's.

Trying to make this story shorter.....While I was taking Superdrol after the first week I started to feel my mind clear up completely and wasn't having any trouble recalling words in conversations. I was going to bed at 10pm and waking up at 6pm feeling EXTREMELY REFRESHED. I actually felt more motivation and had more energy to do other activities after work. I actually dread coming off superdrol because I worry I will start having less energy again. I have done a lot of research on HRT and testosterone and am wondering if I actually might be low on it (Testosterone) . I know the only way to tell is go to a Doctor and get my hormones tested. That is what I plan to do in January. But I was wondering if any of you all had any thoughts on my situation?

Any ways I have done a 3 week cycle with superdrol. This is my very first cycle....
Week 1 10 mg
week 2 20 mg
Week 3 20 mg

* 1000mg Milk Thistle
* 1200mg RYR
* 60mg CoQ10
* 3g Taurine
* Saw Palmetto

I am CURRENTLY on my last 3 days of Superdrol
My PCT WILL be:
Week 1 SERM :Nolvadex 40
Week 2 SERM :Nolvadex 20
Week 3 SERM :Nolvadex 20
Week 4 SERM :Nolvadex 10
* 1000mg Milk Thistle
* Hawthorne Berry
* Fenugreek
* RYR 1.2g
* CoQ10
Along with a Few other supplements

This is your First Cycle and you use SD????

edit: bud did you check your hormones levels before any cycle?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
from my own experience, it took me quite a while to recover from sd. im talkin about roughly 4-5 months before i felt "normal" again. I stay away from it now.