SERM Question

jlw988

Awards
Planning on running a 4 week havoc cycle followed by 4 weeks of nolva(research chem). If the SERM is designed to prevent an estrogen rebound post cycle, What will keep the estrogen from rebounding once I am finished taking the nolva? should an otc AI be used following the nolva? Just curious trying to find out the science behind all this. Thanks in advance.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Planning on running a 4 week havoc cycle followed by 4 weeks of nolva(research chem). If the SERM is designed to prevent an estrogen rebound post cycle, What will keep the estrogen from rebounding once I am finished taking the nolva? should an otc AI be used following the nolva? Just curious trying to find out the science behind all this. Thanks in advance.
I would use a AI and taper down the dose after the SERM. The rebound does not happen to everyone but it does happen so better safe than sorry.

jlw988

Awards
Thanks for the response, Any particular AI's you would recommend over others and also what natural test booster would you recommend?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Triazole or Erase seem to get good review. Stacking either with DS Activate Xtreme would be good

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Triazole or Erase seem to get good review. Stacking either with DS Activate Xtreme would be good
I been hearing good things about both. I would throw in some TestoPRO and get the Divanil and testofen.:)

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I would use a AI and taper down the dose after the SERM. The rebound does not happen to everyone but it does happen so better safe than sorry.
Would you start this the last week of PCT or wait until PCT is finished?