pct not needed

ezjax

Awards
my best friend is a long time steroid user.. he has done test anavar wini clen primo eq deca tren

a bunch of them

he recomends

anavar- no pct at all

anything else hcg shot every 4 weeks 3000 then 1500 for the rest or 1500 then 3000 for the rest cant remember..

then 3 weeks post cycle clomid for 3 weeks...

he is in better shape than anyone i have ever met and pretty strong but no overwhelmingly strong

thats it.. no serm..

he said you only need a serm for test... and that test is the only thing that really causes gyno....(he had it)

he said you only need nolva if you start to feel gyno...

what are your thought on this and give me an explanation not jusst opinion.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to go into this too much but reading up on the subject would help. Clomid is a serm.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you need to do more research. pretty much any steroid can give you gyno

i would use a pct for anavar just to be on the safe side.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
thats probably the worst advice i have ever heard.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
genetics are genetics he may just be strong but in terms of being huge (and i am assuming u want to get big cause i didnt see any powerlifting drugs listed) he is probably not big in terms of steroid users.

If you want to cycle thats up to u and there is a ton of info out there about PCT hcg etc, however u really need to make sure u understand what ur doing. What ur friend told u is clearly not accurate just read someone else's cycle lay out and u will see how far off he was.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your friend doesnt sound too smart

WOLFNASTY

Awards
BRILLIANT!!! however... there are quicker and less painful ways of doin urself in. lol
are you sure this guy is ur friend?
RESEARCH is key. opinions are plentiful and this site is full of em, read up and you'll see a pattern form.
in the end you'll do what you feel is the best choice for YOU, but that many people CAN'T be wrong. i vote PCT and even if ya don't use it..... SERM on hand. =)

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Just cause he looks good on the outside doesnt mean his inside is lookin too good...