Can you help an old man out?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Im hoping someone can help me out. Im in my mid forties, and in great shape. I workout hard five days a week. Im on TRT and pin 100mg of test cypionate every five days to keep my T-level at about 775 (without it its about 270).

On occasion I cycle SD or tren dione without much side effects. Lately however, I have started experiencing gyno (small lumps) under both nipples post cycle. So, I wonder should I be doing an AI like 6-oxo or formestane during or post cycle?

Since Im on TRT I dont need PCT because Im already "shut down", but I need to get this gyno thing under control.

Any ideas mates??

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
bro i use aromasin all the time 12.5e3d with trt dose and 12.5ed-eod while cycling. in your case it could be progestin related though. i dont use any progestins but people on here use a lot of diff things from vitex,p5p,hgh supps to prami or caber to fight prog sides. id say you need to figure out if its est or prog related and supp accordingly. get bw done after next cycle or during and check your levels that should get you pointed in the right direction