plan on running halovar

matt92

Awards
as the title says im planning on running halovar for a 4 week cycle, i figured i might as well post up the support supps and pct supps i plan on taking and see if you guys have any comments, changes or additions you would reccomend.
During cycle
-cylce assist
-multi vitamin
pct
-nolva 40/40/20/20
-pct assist
-recycle
-reduce xt
-multi vitamin

the only real questions i have are would this be too much nolva for a simple halovar cycle, and should i include something into my pct for cholestoral like red rice yeast?

like i said early any comments additions or changes you feel would benefit my cylce plz don't hesistate to post.

greaser

Awards
as the title says im planning on running halovar for a 4 week cycle, i figured i might as well post up the support supps and pct supps i plan on taking and see if you guys have any comments, changes or additions you would reccomend.
During cycle
-cylce assist
-multi vitamin
pct
-nolva 40/40/20/20
-pct assist
-recycle
-reduce xt
-multi vitamin

the only real questions i have are would this be too much nolva for a simple halovar cycle, and should i include something into my pct for cholestoral like red rice yeast?

like i said early any comments additions or changes you feel would benefit my cylce plz don't hesistate to post.
If Halovar is the same compound as Hdrol, you won't get much out of a 4 week cycle. It takes most people 3-4 weeks for results to start showing. I'd run it for 5 weeks minimum, and 6 weeks max.

I would also get some better liver protection than Cycle Assist. Powdered milk thistle (as found in Cycle Assist) has a very low absorption rate. For milk thistle, you can't beat PP's Liver Juice and for general liver protection, get Liver Longer. Run both through the cycle and PCT. I've never had any blood pressure issues with Hdrol (aka Halovar), and you probably won't either unless you have some pre-existing condition (in which case you probably shouldn't take any AAS). So while Cycle Assit won't hurt, it's not necessary for this cycle.

You could get away with a much lower dose of Nolva than you're contemplating, especially with all the OTC stuff you're going to use. Nolva is nasty stuff (regardless of what people say on this board) and SERMs should be run at the minimum effective dose.

The main thing missing is Omega 3. You should take HIGH doses of fish oil throughout this cycle and PCT. That will help with your lipids and may help with any joint pain you might experience.

Seriously though, look at some Hdrol logs and see the doses and cycle lengths that people use. 4 weeks isn't really worth the trouble or the beating your liver will take.

matt92

Awards
Thanks for the tips Greaser i felt like my nolva may have been a little overboard for an hdrol cycle, in the past ive used milk thistle for my liver protection but ill take a look at Liver Juice, and after looking at some logs im gonna plan on running my cycle for 6weeks

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How old r u? I would suggest 5 to 6 weeks on Halovar and go up to maybe 75 or 100mg a day.