AI after a SERM, a must? HELP

JMD199123

Awards
taking clomid right now. doing a 4 week cycle to try n get my balls back to normal size. after week 1 im also throwing in hcgenrate. question is once im done with my 4 weeks of clomid is it a must to throw in an AI? if so which one? i was thinking about getting an OTC one but wanted to make sure to get a good one. Also doesnt AI's kill libido, so would it just take time to get it back after using an AI or what?

if an AI is needed to after a Serm, what is best recommended?

-thanks in adv.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
taking clomid right now. doing a 4 week cycle to try n get my balls back to normal size. after week 1 im also throwing in hcgenrate. question is once im done with my 4 weeks of clomid is it a must to throw in an AI? if so which one? i was thinking about getting an OTC one but wanted to make sure to get a good one. Also doesnt AI's kill libido, so would it just take time to get it back after using an AI or what?

if an AI is needed to after a Serm, what is best recommended?

-thanks in adv.
AI is not run after a SERM. an AI usually you begin the third week of your SERM protocol. I never use an AI anymore with a SERM, i kind of find it pointless. i will however use natural test boosters like trib or like humafort though.

JMD199123

Awards
AI is not run after a SERM. an AI usually you begin the third week of your SERM protocol. I never use an AI anymore with a SERM, i kind of find it pointless. i will however use natural test boosters like trib or like humafort though.
so you dont need one then? ya saw u start it like the third week so estro stays down. i just wanna make sure u dont need one tho... otherwise, if it is real beneficial in helping recovery ima go and get me a solid OTC one

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if u wanna use it go ahead. but start it in week 3 of your pct. ull run the clomid 1-4 and then the AI 3-6... do i think it makes a difference in recovery? not really. clomid does magic by itself. but if u want it, cant hurt