Cortisol Control Neccesary?

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Ok so for my post cycle of epistane..I'm doing nolva 20/20/20/10..With a natural test booster, one of my buddies claims that if I dont get on a cortisol blocker on PCT I will gain bodyfat..any truth to this? And if so anyone reccomend something? I was thinking lean extreme?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so for my post cycle of epistane..I'm doing nolva 20/20/20/10..With a natural test booster, one of my buddies claims that if I dont get on a cortisol blocker on PCT I will gain bodyfat..any truth to this? And if so anyone reccomend something? I was thinking lean extreme?
You're not necessarily going to gain bodyfat is you don't use a cortisol blocker in PCT. However, definitely using one is recommended.

There are quite a few cortisol control products out there. The one I would recommend specifically for PCT is EndoAmp Max - not only does it help control cortisol, but it improves the Testosterone:Cortisol ratio, boosting your testosterone (and Growth Hormone) production, which will aid in helping return your HPTA to normal as soon as possible.

EndoAmp Max is actually a part of the Testosterone Recovery Stack, which has been designed for PCT usage, and is included in each Primordial Performance hormonal stack packages.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're not necessarily going to gain bodyfat is you don't use a cortisol blocker in PCT. However, definitely using one is recommended.

There are quite a few cortisol control products out there. The one I would recommend specifically for PCT is EndoAmp Max - not only does it help control cortisol, but it improves the Testosterone:Cortisol ratio, boosting your testosterone (and Growth Hormone) production, which will aid in helping return your HPTA to normal as soon as possible.

EndoAmp Max is actually a part of the Testosterone Recovery Stack, which has been designed for PCT usage, and is included in each Primordial Performance hormonal stack packages.

Rosie hit it on the head here! Really cant go wrong with this stack or even just EndoAmp Max itself.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
So my PCT is going to look like; liquinolva 20/20/20/10 Endoamp dose it as per bottle direction for the 4 weeks while on PCT and I'll just run a natty test booster..I'm curious/nervous of how im going to feel being this is my first cycle

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my PCT is going to look like; liquinolva 20/20/20/10 Endoamp dose it as per bottle direction for the 4 weeks while on PCT and I'll just run a natty test booster..I'm curious/nervous of how im going to feel being this is my first cycle
What do you mean how your going to feel?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you've done your homework, have everything prepared and ready for your cycle AND PCT BEFORE you start your cycle, and make sure that your nutrition and training are as good as you can make it for your goals, then you should not be nervous.