how many mg pills?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Should I order the 25 or 50 mg of Clomid? Its for a 3 week mdrol 10\20\30. I was thinkin the 50, and doin 50/50/50/50. Also with continuing CA and livercare, and adding lean xtreme. Should be good right? Or is 6 oxo a must do?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i allways order more than i need for my PCT. i will use it soon enough, no time to be cheap

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
dont matter either will work

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
oh, what about the 6 - oxo, can you actually go to a prohormone? Or is this a safer way to go? Do we think that the clomid alone would be enough for the three week cycle without a test booster? Or do I have it all wrong and mixed up?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
oh, what about the 6 - oxo, can you actually go to a prohormone? Or is this a safer way to go? Do we think that the clomid alone would be enough for the three week cycle without a test booster? Or do I have it all wrong and mixed up?
6-oxo is not a PH it's a AI. you could run an AI after your done with your SERM (Clomid). if you want to address possible estro rebound then start with a high dose and week by week work your way down just like how you should run your SERM e.g. 50/50/25/25

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, what I meant was instead of the 6oxo, can I use a prohormone, as in... instead of an AI. Or should I stick with an Aromatase Inhibitor like 6 oxo.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Because to my understanding AI's are the alternative to prohormones. In legal form.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Because to my understanding AI's are the alternative to prohormones. In legal form.
huh?

what?

I'm gonna totally sound like a richard here and i know it but you have nor had any business taking mdrol.

someone has really mis-led you if you think an AI is anyway associated with a PH or PS.

I'll break it down for you or you could use google.

simply put an AI will keep estrogen from forming therefore there will be no estro related sides effects.

a SERM is something that will keep estro from binding to the receptors therefore protecting you from gyno.

a PH, PS is something that is basically that structurally resembles a illegal steroids or banned substance.

there's more tho it than that but basically that's what it is

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I have every business taking mdrol. This is what you get when you google. Since there are only a few on here that actually give info, and the rest just flame newcomers.. google can be misleading apparently. Let me copy/paste from a description of 6oxo...

ErgoPharm Presents:
6-OXO
Conquers Estrogen!
The First Effective All Natural Aromatase Inhibitor!
The era of prohormones has come to an end. As the originators and leaders of the whole prohormone phenomenon, Ergopharm looks at this time with sadness and regret. At the same time however, we see it as a time of enormous excitement and promise because we truly believe that we have developed the most effective and safest testosterone booster ever. Best of all, this product is both natural and non-hormonal, so it is and will remain legally available for a long time to come!!

So, from reading this, I came to understand that an AI, is in fact a test booster, therefore replacing the use of banned prohormones. I have done plenty of research, I know what gyno is, I know why you need to run a SERM after cycle, I know how to cycle properly, I use all the supporting supps while on cycle.

So either I am mistaken, or this website is misleading by referring to 6 oxo as an alternative to a prohormone, and calling it an AI. Maybe someone can chime in here, because I am apparently completely missing something.

SMD

SMD

Awards
I have every business taking mdrol. This is what you get when you google. Since there are only a few on here that actually give info, and the rest just flame newcomers.. google can be misleading apparently. Let me copy/paste from a description of 6oxo...

ErgoPharm Presents:
6-OXO
Conquers Estrogen!
The First Effective All Natural Aromatase Inhibitor!
The era of prohormones has come to an end. As the originators and leaders of the whole prohormone phenomenon, Ergopharm looks at this time with sadness and regret. At the same time however, we see it as a time of enormous excitement and promise because we truly believe that we have developed the most effective and safest testosterone booster ever. Best of all, this product is both natural and non-hormonal, so it is and will remain legally available for a long time to come!!

So, from reading this, I came to understand that an AI, is in fact a test booster, therefore replacing the use of banned prohormones. I have done plenty of research, I know what gyno is, I know why you need to run a SERM after cycle, I know how to cycle properly, I use all the supporting supps while on cycle.

So either I am mistaken, or this website is misleading by referring to 6 oxo as an alternative to a prohormone, and calling it an AI. Maybe someone can chime in here, because I am apparently completely missing something.
I can kinda see where you got misled, but the difference is a big one and not knowing the difference could be dangerous.

6-OXO is an AI like you said. What 6 OXO does is reduce an enzyme in the body that turns your testosterone into estrogen. By blocking this enzyme two major things happen, first it causes you to keep more of your testosterone and second, the body senses a lack of estrogen and causes the testes to release more testosterone.

A prohormone is a compound that can be converted into a hormone within the body.

As you can see they're both very different.

Ergopharm says that 6-oxo is a test booster because of it being an AI but it doesn't say anywhere it's a prohormone....hope this clears thing up a little for you.