on hdrol, having gall bladder problems, need advice on pct

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to get my gall bladder taken out, but I'm on my fourth week of hdrol. My test is probably suppressed and I have androgens in my system and I will no doubt have to get blood work done. I don't think I'll be able to wait a month to get my gall bladder removed just so I can run the standard pct. I have nolva and tribulus for pct. Is there anyway to do an accelerated pct?

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
No, I think just suck it up and do a normal pct. The surgery is short and sweet. Procedure should take about a half hour with a good srgeon and doing it laprascopically. If they have to open, bigger incision longer down time. Either way 2 weeks back to work and 4-6 for the gym lightly. Best of luck

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
What dose was your hdrol, I'd say go with otc serm like sustain alpha and quit cycle now, since you won't be lifting...

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Well the problem is that the pain is getting intense so I'm not sure if I can wait a month. I'll just run as normal and hope for the best.

50/75/75/75 so far. I don't want to do an otc pct just to be on the safe side. I am stopping immediately though.

Thanks guys.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
when did your gall bladder issues begin? liver stress, negative changes in cholesterol and high levels of estrogen can all cause gall bladder issues if you are predisposed. So basically methylated ph cycles are the perfect storm. A gall bladder is a nice thing to have so you might want to see if issues subside during your pct.

I would start taking milk thistle asap and tons of omega 3s to help reverse the cholesterol hit. I have had gall bladder issues in the past and they began during pct of my second methylated cycle.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do a gall bladder flush. I had problems in my hdrol cycle. I did the flush and passed a ton of stones. That helped a ton. I still got it. Try everything u can to keep it. I used olive oil and lemon juice flush. Google it.

greaser

Awards
Sorry to hear you're having this problem.

I'm not a doctor, but if I were you I would STOP my cycle immediately and start PCT. Hopefully you aren't too supressed at 4 weeks and will recover quicker. I would add high doses of fish oil/Omega 3 to help with your lipid levels, and get a good liver product, like PP's Liver Juice AND Thermolife's Liver Longer. Nolva can do a number on your triglycerides too, so you want to be done with that as soon as possible. If you run Sustain Alpha you can probably do a low dose of the Nolva which will minimize some of the negative effects.

Best of luck.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 3