Cause for concern? Replies wanted!!

SMD

SMD

Awards
Alright guys I've nearly finished my PCT for a PH cycle of 1-AD.

I ran the 1-AD.

2 weeks 600mg
2 weeks 800mg

Everything was fine and dandy had noticed some testicular atrophy but I thought my PCT would sort this out.

I've been running Nolva 20/20/10/10.

My problem is that my balls do not feel like they are at full size and they do seem to be larger sometimes more than others? They have regained some size but not all.

My libido is very low...second I get a whiff of getting something from my girlfriend I normally stand to attention :32: but not at the moment :ponder: finishing isn't a problem just warming up so to speak haha

Now could anybody advise me as to whether this is due to low test production (possibly fake nolva?) or as i have read could the low estrogen levels and the upregulation of prolactin that is associated with Nolvadex be the root of my problem?

Any replies would be greatly appreciated and I hope I'm not over reacting.

Cheers
SMD

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I stick with clomid or torem. If I were going to use nolva at all I would run clomid with it.

BEAST

SMD

SMD

Awards
hmm yea really interested in torem but it's rather expensive for me to get hold of! I have some clomid on order in case i feel my hpta needs more of a shock a week or two after my pct is finished. Does this sound like a reasonable thing to do? will have to wait for a while though as it will arrive after i take a holiday!!
Maybe worth getting some bloodwork if I'm at a loss.

Thanks for the input Beast, appreciate it.