Nolva - Permanent Eye damage? (right section)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Nolva - Permanent Eye damage?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, (have moved this in the right section now!)

I realise this has been a already discussed and studies have been done to say Nolvadex can cause eye problems and even more serious permanent eye damage (Retina etc). Some people say its worse than clomid because with Clomid the eye problems dimish where Nolva causes permanent irreversable eye damage.

Has anyone experienced this on first hand, any eye problems while on Nolva? and what doses where you using and for how long?

This kind of data scares the CRAP out of me, because i already have bad eye sight and wear contacts and glasses for it. But then i think, they say smoking cigarettes causes permanent eye damage also but i see people smoking away and never have any problems lol

Also is the data that the women showed damage to their eyes and eye sight....but a normal dosage time for women for cancer is to take Nolva at 20mgs a day for 5 years! Us bodybuilders do it for maybe maximum 6 weeks at a time and at a pretty low dosage....well sordof. there are people out there that dose it extremley high but is this to be taken seriously?!

This side effect i would definitley like to avoid in my future cycles so i might opt for Clomid. Alot of guys on AM really like Clomid compared to Nolva anyways and i would only use Nolva for on cycle gyno as it worked wonders! I found that Nolva took AGES to get my testical atrophy to get back up to normal but i got no eyesight problems....well i dont know lol

Is this side effect very common and has anyone got any studies? I have looked everywhere and there only noted side effects just like every other OTC drug on their websites. There are a few people that swear by Clomid due to the fact that Nolva is much more harsher in that respect as its a anti cancer drug and Clomid is only a SERM used for fertitily...

I am opting to go for Clomid for my next PCT, anyones experienced this, have studies proving the high percenatage of eye damage with Nolva users or do people just rather Clomid due to that fact? Mannnn, i would rather NOT be blind or to pay for my eyesight to be stuffed for the rest of my life?! mmmm, to be blind, have gyno, small balls, etc etc etc lol

SMD

SMD

Awards
As far as I'm aware people who tend to get eye trouble get it with Clomid and not so much with Nolva. Even then I have read that the % of people who get eye trouble is around 5-7% if that helps. As for the permanent damage with nolva I don't know but it's the first Ive heard of it.