PCT for CEL H-Drol

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
alright so the pct! should i run a serm or an OCT PCT. and if i choose to go the serm route is clomid alone enough for a 5-6 week cycle of CEL H-Drol. im planning on taking cycle assist by CEL regardless. preloading for 2 weeks and continuing throughout the cycle and on to the PCT!
thanks for the help fellas!
and i am new. so be easy lol

i was wondering if this clomi and stane is any good. there from ar-r.com wish i could post links but rules forbid me to do so. another stack i was considering for PCT since it was suggested to me. would these 2 products suffice? thanks

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
im thinking about running
pct assist by CEL
activate xtreme by DS
revertisol by iforce
lean xtreme by DS
all on top of cycle assist by CEL

how would i dose these. taper off. ect?
and is this a good PCT for an H-Drol cycle?

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
anyone? this is like the 3rd time i posted with no answers. am i doing something wrong?

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
There are so many threads that address this question; just do a little searching.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
ya i think people just get sick of responding to the same question over and over

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
i have looked and i found quite a few threads that help me out a bit but i havent found one specific to mine.

yoss

Awards
I am off-cycle right now and I tried to run H-drol w/no pct at all - bad idea - I got itchy nipples until I started Toremifene, the items you listed are basically crap - SERMs are generally considered the only effective PCT