Post PCT after Tren/SD

JMD199123

Awards
Heres the scenario in a quickie...

did a tren/sd cycle back mid dec to mid jan and didnt properly do a pct. just did a natty t booster. yes i learned my lesson, here for help not a lecture. well after a month on natty test booster did a real pct with clomid at 50-50-25-25 along with PP TRS. test was at 650 while on clomid, could that have dropped significantly by any chance? testicles also never returned to normal size and have slight ed issues still to this day and i was able to get out some liquid out of my nips but prolactin bw done just a week ago came out fine? can get an exact number for you guys here shortly if needed. also thyroid function came out normal as well (also can get numbers if needed) my thought was maybe my clomid use wasnt at a high enough dose in order to get my body back kicking into normal function? or could it be beneficial to use nolva for a month to lower estro possibly if that high cuz i do feel like theres a slight lump under my left nip, not sure if its gyno tho, but use the nolve for a month then use clomid for a month after that and see if my problems could decrease... i would really like to get my balls back to there normal size just for personal matter and thought maybe clomid at a higher dose could shock them into doing that??

thanks for responses in advance

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CLOMID!
150 for first 3 days, then 50/50/50/50...

Maybe add in some HCGenerate from needtobuildmuscle. Probably the most badass OTC PCT you could get.. You'll get that libido back as well as hulkster balls!!!

JMD199123

Awards
CLOMID!
150 for first 3 days, then 50/50/50/50...

Maybe add in some HCGenerate from needtobuildmuscle. Probably the most badass OTC PCT you could get.. You'll get that libido back as well as hulkster balls!!!
Wow, that HCGenerate looks to have some real solid reviews on getting people back to normal. thanks for the info. should i do the HCGenerate along with the clomid for a month?

What about the typical day 1 at 100 and then to 75 week 1, 50 week 2 and either 50 or 25 week 4... Have never heard of anyone doing the 150, but if it gets my system going im totally down.

Clomid always makes my eyes so damn red and itchy... but atleast you know its working then.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that HCGenerate looks to have some real solid reviews on getting people back to normal. thanks for the info. should i do the HCGenerate along with the clomid for a month?

What about the typical day 1 at 100 and then to 75 week 1, 50 week 2 and either 50 or 25 week 4... Have never heard of anyone doing the 150, but if it gets my system going im totally down.

Clomid always makes my eyes so damn red and itchy... but atleast you know its working then.
Real solid results is what it is... It's one of the only OTC products you'll find that has a direct influence on LH by signaling the pituitary. NEEDTO created this product to be a fast acting, strong tool for those running cycle, to prevent the degeneration of the testes. I can't imagine being shut down for so long after the cycle, best luck to ya bro.

needto139 is the code you can use for 15% - I would run the HCGenerate and the clomid, and get some more bloodwork done. Also, you can stack something like TCF1 to it for a higher boost of test. Worked well for me.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yes, I would get both... Clomid is cheap..

JMD199123

Awards
Real solid results is what it is... It's one of the only OTC products you'll find that has a direct influence on LH by signaling the pituitary. NEEDTO created this product to be a fast acting, strong tool for those running cycle, to prevent the degeneration of the testes. I can't imagine being shut down for so long after the cycle, best luck to ya bro.

needto139 is the code you can use for 15% - I would run the HCGenerate and the clomid, and get some more bloodwork done. Also, you can stack something like TCF1 to it for a higher boost of test. Worked well for me.
TCF1 is the stuff made by PP correct? Yeah i will get those two then and run them at a month. Ill do the 150 then as well. Hopefully shock the system in getting back to normal. I still have test going, bet its just lower then normal so hopefully do the job. Out of curiosity can that HCGenerate be good to just take solo at times?? just as a natty test booster? i also have tbomb 2 at the time. havent opened the bottle yet

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I tried tbomb 2 bro it was pure trash... I was not impressed at all. HCGenerate is a GREAT booster, however a lot of boosters work really well in natty stacks, so keep that in mind. However I would love to see a log on this product alone.. You should experience a lot of energy in that department, awesome libido..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TCF1 is the stuff made by PP correct? Yeah i will get those two then and run them at a month. Ill do the 150 then as well. Hopefully shock the system in getting back to normal. I still have test going, bet its just lower then normal so hopefully do the job. Out of curiosity can that HCGenerate be good to just take solo at times?? just as a natty test booster? i also have tbomb 2 at the time. havent opened the bottle yet
2 TCF-1 bottles will last you about 2 months of continuous usage

JMD199123

Awards
2 TCF-1 bottles will last you about 2 months of continuous usage
sorry was saying id get the HCGenerator and Clomid for sure... Possibly add the TCF1, will have to see on that one for cost reasons. Hopefully after a month on those two i will feel a lot back to normal. Pretty much throwing PH and anything else out the window, dont plan on using them ever again. Actually planning on using the Tbomb2 along with creatine and some protein for a natty stack later. wanna order that other stuff first and get that month over with then i will start back up on the creatine and stuff. By the way is it fine to take like prework outs and creatine while on the clomid/HCGenerator? or would it be better to just wait tell im done with those two to continue? Also gonna throw in fishoil/multivitamin and zinc milk thistle while on the clomid.

thanks for the help

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry was saying id get the HCGenerator and Clomid for sure... Possibly add the TCF1, will have to see on that one for cost reasons. Hopefully after a month on those two i will feel a lot back to normal. Pretty much throwing PH and anything else out the window, dont plan on using them ever again. Actually planning on using the Tbomb2 along with creatine and some protein for a natty stack later. wanna order that other stuff first and get that month over with then i will start back up on the creatine and stuff. By the way is it fine to take like prework outs and creatine while on the clomid/HCGenerator? or would it be better to just wait tell im done with those two to continue? Also gonna throw in fishoil/multivitamin and zinc milk thistle while on the clomid.

thanks for the help
Yes, take your pre workouts dude!!
I have no doubt you will be back to normal :)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

thanks for the help
Sounds like a plan. :hump:

JMD199123

Awards
Sooooo if this doesnt work am i pretty much SOL haha? order my clomid and HCGenerator... hopefully will be started here in the next two weeks. hopefully balls will be full two or so weeks after that.

PLAN;

day 1-3 150 of clomid
rest wk 1 50/75???
wk2 50
wk3 50
wk4 50/25???
while the whole 4 weeks ill be on HCGenerator (dont know how ill does that out yet)

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Try a 6 week "re-restart" with clomid at 50/25/25/25/25/25 or just 6 weeks @ 25. I've used this when I felt or BW showed I didn't properly recover during PCT.

BTW, ^^^ That is more than likely what an endocrinologist or urologist who knew what he was doing would prescribe to start out with for a "young" man suffering from low T.

BEAST