Starting Hdrol tomorrow... do i have everything i need?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.75%

Starting Hdrol tomorrow... do i have everything i need?

So i'm starting Hdrol tomorrow (50/75/75/75/75/75). I've been loading cycle assist for a week (8 pills ed) and i plan to do PCT with liquid nolva (40/40/20/20).

Its my first cycle so i'm nervous and not sure what to expect so i have a few last minute questions:

I'm seeing conflicting posts on various websites saying that using nolva is overkill for pct? is 40/40/20/20 of nolva sufficient? i see a lot of ppl recommending a test booster and trans-Resveratrol and PCT assist with no nolva

How necessary is it for me to run a test booster on cycle? in terms of libido and all? and if it is necessary, can u recommend me a few options?

also, do you think its necessary to have some kind of liquid AI on hand just in case? like tamox or clomi? My biggest fear is gyno so i just wanna know all the procedures if i have symptoms. As soon as i notice symptoms start taking the AI right? and discontinue hdrol or continue to use it?

I know its common to get puffy nipples on hdrol but where do i draw the line between just puffy nipples and symptoms of gyno?? And how long will this puffy nipple thing last?

thanks guys

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%

Quote Originally Posted by bov188 View Post
    So i'm starting Hdrol tomorrow (50/75/75/75/75/75). I've been loading cycle assist for a week (8 pills ed) and i plan to do PCT with liquid nolva (40/40/20/20).

Its my first cycle so i'm nervous and not sure what to expect so i have a few last minute questions:

I'm seeing conflicting posts on various websites saying that using nolva is overkill for pct? is 40/40/20/20 of nolva sufficient? i see a lot of ppl recommending a test booster and trans-Resveratrol and PCT assist with no nolva

How necessary is it for me to run a test booster on cycle? in terms of libido and all? and if it is necessary, can u recommend me a few options?

also, do you think its necessary to have some kind of liquid AI on hand just in case? like tamox or clomi? My biggest fear is gyno so i just wanna know all the procedures if i have symptoms. As soon as i notice symptoms start taking the AI right? and discontinue hdrol or continue to use it?

I know its common to get puffy nipples on hdrol but where do i draw the line between just puffy nipples and symptoms of gyno?? And how long will this puffy nipple thing last?

thanks guys
    I'm running H-drol - 75/75/75/75/100 and only using Nolva for 20/20/10/10. It seems like the common dosage.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.67%

You're only 20, why bother with steroids at such a young age? You'll make bigger more keepable gains just by eating more and lifting hard. Wait a couple years, you have lots of natural growing to do yet.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting PCT tomorrow..
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 06:52 AM
  2. Starting Cycle tomorrow , need help please
    By buckz55 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 08:08 AM
  3. Starting Tomorrow
    By EEmain in forum Anabolics