My current PCT bores me....

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
For two 5-weekers of epi up to 50, and a SD bridge to Pplex for 7 weeks, and then a SD to Pplex to Hdrol/Furazadro (10 weeks maybe? IDK LOL), I've always used nolva at 20,20,10,10.After the first two weeks, I use RESTORE, tapered down, and ZMA w/ tribulus and Testo-jack til they're gone, usually, and also load creatine.

I've always recovered fine, kept most of my gains, and felt fine. But about the time I'm done with PCT, I lose all ambition to lift anymore, and usually go a good month or so before getting back into it, which isn't very productive, I'll add.

Sooooooo, any thoughts or suggestions on what to change or to try for replacements? I figured I'll stay with the nolva, but beyond that I've really no idea what to try next time around (SD to epi for a cycle, I'm planning).

Of course, all the reps rep whatever company they rep, so I don't put a whole lot of stock in that. Not saying they're like used car salesmen, but what else would they recommend?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
If I'm reading you correctly than there are no supps that are gonna want to make you hit the gym hard. Maybe some stims, but if you're bored I don't think any will help. Try changing your routine up for a while. This alternative may not be the best for keeping gains but at least it is better than doing nothing. I usually cut the volume by half and keep the intensity and poundages up for a while after cycle. Get in hit it get out.