Conversion MG to ML? PCT help

Massiah

Awards
Ok here's my question, I've read some things say after cycle X
to take a nolva PCT at 20/20/10/10 or somthing similar. The thing that gets me is this...It might have been the long night at work or what have you, but some say to take the doses in miligrams and some in mililitres. The nolva I have comes in 60 ml bottles. My question is if I were to run a 20/20/10/10 stack would that me 20 ML of nolva per day? If so a 60ml bottle would last me three days? I bought a liquid syringe and 20ml is a lot it seems. I just want to be sure, I figure it's better to ask and perhaps be ridiculed for not knowing, then to have a bad case of b!tch t!ts, then start asking about pct. My stack won't be for a good while now, and I just want to get things sorted out now. Believe me I've been reading, and ordered my pct first before anything, please help me sort this out, It may be a reach but im tired as hell and it's not making sense right now, thanks-Mass:box:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
concentration of the liquid is probably 20mg /ml that means 20MG of Nolva for the first week would be 1ML of liquid... does that make sense? it says the concentration on the bottle i assume most do. guess you werent sure because of 20/20/10/10?

Massiah

Awards
Aah ok, I'm getting it now, had me a little confused. My first pct I just did a full dropper...prolly 2-3 ml each day. Ill double check the concentration...thanks so much. If anyone else has some innovative experience with peptides please chime in.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Aah ok, I'm getting it now, had me a little confused. My first pct I just did a full dropper...prolly 2-3 ml each day. Ill double check the concentration...thanks so much. If anyone else has some innovative experience with peptides please chime in.
That is a rediculous dosage. You need to get yourself an oral syringe and precisely measure your dosage. The dropper that comes with the bottle is useless for measuring.

BEAST

Massiah

Awards
That is a rediculous dosage. You need to get yourself an oral syringe and precisely measure your dosage. The dropper that comes with the bottle is useless for measuring.

BEAST
I hear ya man, and I completely agree. I have an oral syringe now, that's why I'm here getting my i's dotted and my t's crossed. I refuse to be the dude posting.....I have b1tch t1ts....now what. I appreciate the honesy here!

Massiah

Awards
Haha, I have seen the light, the ratio is on the bottle, thanks everyone! I was stuck like a noob in the pwned lights! I really appreciate it. My two dropper/method was 100/20 clomid/nolva dosage fyi...not bad for winging it I am learned, thanks once again.