Getting serm out of system

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
What would be a good way to get a serm (clomid) out of your system quicker than a month, which is the usual time for it to be gone. Say to beat a drug test

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are they specifically testing for clomid? If its an employment/parole test they dont test for clomid just street drugs.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
clomids half life is 5 days-which means in 5 days the amount is cut in half in 10 it is cut into a 4th in 20 its pretty much gone!

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Yes, employment exams test for stuff like mary jane, crack, heroine... all the stuff that makes you want to pull out your own eyeballs. They wont be looking for H-drol or Clomid. Companies try and get those tests done as cheaply and efficiently as possible. Now, if its an NCAA test or something like that....

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
nope, im talking NCAA testing, I was told it is about a month until I would be free according to an ncaa test

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ncaa dose nto test for clomid and nolva IMO

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nope, im talking NCAA testing, I was told it is about a month until I would be free according to an ncaa test
As long as you dont have the steroid in question in your blood stream for an NCAA test, your good.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
As long as you dont have the steroid in question in your blood stream for an NCAA test, your good.
Really, clmoid is a class 1 banned substance according to the sheets but my team's never been tested so I wouldnt really know

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really, clmoid is a class 1 banned substance according to the sheets but my team's never been tested so I wouldnt really know
My brother took nolva prior to an NCAA test and passed.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Maybe they claim they test for it but either way I'm gonna drink alot of water and diuretics for the month to clear it

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
............ alot of times chemicals get stored in fat water might not always help. sauna and early morning cardio to burn fat. but it can be more difficult with AAS and serms since these are directly attached to hormones there is only so much u can cover up. this is not weed.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Water will dilute the sample. They have cut offs. So if you can dilute it enough to get below the cut off you are good. But some places test for the dilution also. They test the PH and Creatinine levels. And if it looks like water when its in the cut there is an indicator its diluted. B12 helps with color.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
B12 is banned too but I assume they dont care about that as much so ill take that into consideration, I take B complex everyday anyway

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
porbbaly inj b12 is banned