- 07-21-2010, 07:35 PM
- 07-21-2010, 08:19 PM
Try taking vitamin c throughout the day.
Could try yoga to relieve stress.
When did you get the test taken. Cortisol can spike in the morning and after a workout.
- 07-22-2010, 01:16 PM
07-22-2010, 09:20 PM
get on some suppress c or reduce xt.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
07-22-2010, 09:23 PM
07-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Make sure you take 1g of vitamin c after your workouts. Lean Extreme is a great alternative for suppressing cortisol too. Besides that, make sure you eat healthy and get your multi.
07-24-2010, 11:01 AM
I never used Reduce XT but the feedback is great i used "Driven Sports Lean Xtreme" and Crushes my Cortisol until my joints hurts or PP Endomax you can`t go wrong.
SNS Online Representative
Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
Got Glycophase ...?
Similar Forum Threads
- By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2008, 06:10 PM
- By DanielS3368 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2008, 11:41 AM
- By Sarahh in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2008, 09:00 AM
- By Warrior21 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2007, 11:41 PM
- By Kasumeat in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 20Last Post: 10-09-2007, 04:39 AM