To the H-Drol crash with yellow skin.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My computer won't let me stay logged in an visit a thread thus I have to make a new thread to help this guy. Just wanted to tell you that yellowing skin/tissues (eyes, etc.) is a sign of jaundice. Jaundice is a sign of a failing liver due to hepatoxicity. This is caused from the methylated steroid usage... also if you're drinking that will cause further stress on the liver.

I don't know if your doctor failed to mention jaundice and I don't know if you told him about your methyl use but... tell him. He's going to know anyway, and who cared. He's your doc you have to be honest with him how else will he know what is up?

STOP USE IMMEDIATELY. Go onto a non liver toxic PCT if you can. Either clomid or nolva put a little stress on the liver, I forget which (or it may be both) but seriously STOP TAKING HDROL. You should be running liv-52 or milk thistle or something to help with liver while on cycle. Bad choice to not.

JOHN 62

Awards
right now just taking cel cycle-assist till i get bloodwork back

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never heard of this with something like h drol, only sd....i'm guessing there was something already going on before the ph usage, sucks too because i know ppl who take harsh stuff and have no idea what a suppor supplement is...hope everything works for u

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
never heard of this with something like h drol, only sd....i'm guessing there was something already going on before the ph usage, sucks too because i know ppl who take harsh stuff and have no idea what a suppor supplement is...hope everything works for u
^^ this. You have something going on beforehand bro, or predisposed to liver issues from the family. hope everything works out ok man.