pct for 4 week p-plex cycle

ninja warrior

Awards
hey guys,

i used to run ph's quite a bit, but that was about 3 years ago. just recently ran a 6 week epistane cycle ,and ran cycle assist with it and then pct assist, and formadrol extreme for my pct. now in september, i'm gonna run a 4 week cycle of p-plex, just 1 bottle at 30/30/30/30. anyway, i was gonna run tcf-1, and try sustain alpha, but was curoius if you could recommend anything else i need for the pct. i have a bottle of inhibit-e but wasnt sure if i'd need that or if so, when to take it.

thanks

pshredder

Awards
Similar question from me... I am 25. I have no experience with PH. I have p-plex from CEL along with cycle assist. I intend on taking the smallest dose i.e 10mg week 1. I have researched online and haven't seen two people say the same thing. It is kind of ridiculous and makes me think people are swindled by marketing in some cases.

Also everyone I have talked to NOT online tells me I can get away with nothing on a cycle of p-plex or simply by using animal stack after or reversitol but probably not needed. Meanwhile every person on here says you need 6 different things or your in trouble.

Frustrated. If the best i can hope for is 10 pounds in a month meanwhile risking my health and money on the needed PCT... anyone want to buy a bottle of p-plex cheap?

ninja warrior

Awards
anybody have any suggestions at all? do i need to add anything like pct assist or will i be ok with tcf-1 and sustain alpha?

ninja warrior

Awards
is there any otc that will work? if not, how do i go about getting clomid?

ninja warrior

Awards
ok, well i'll look into getting some, but have just always heard about it along with aas users so i've just never known where or how to order it? thanks for the advise.

ninja warrior

Awards
is that 50 per day, or per week for 4 weeks. sorry if that sounds stupid, i've just never used it. thanks again !