To use an AI or not with m-drol for PCT

prozach1000

Awards
Hey all i plan on doing a M-drol cycle of 10/20/20. I am still debating on whether to use clomid or nolva for the PCT, but my biggest question is wherether or not to use an AI, if so i think i will go with aromasin. I will also be taking other supps such as cycle support, liv52, PCT assist. any suggs?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where did you hear to use an AI in pct? Just use nolva or clomid. Unreal recomends clomid over nolva, and he loves the mdrol.

chocomilk

chocomilk

Awards
Drop the AI. You want estro to come back up in PCT so that your test can come back up too. The nolva and clomid will "disable" if you will the loads of estro so you don't even have to worry about killing it with an AI.

prozach1000

Awards
read that use of an AI is good from superdrol for dummies thread by krnza, and other posts. But wont base my decision on just a few readings of course.

pansori

Awards
SD is DHT based so it's a non-aromatizing compound... no need for AI

chocomilk

chocomilk

Awards
read that use of an AI is good from superdrol for dummies thread by krnza, and other posts. But wont base my decision on just a few readings of course.
krnza recommends OTC AI's which let's face it, come nothing close to aromasin which he doesn't recommend. You can add OTC AI's but IMO it's a waste of money if you have a SERM.

prozach1000

Awards
krnza recommends OTC AI's which let's face it, come nothing close to aromasin which he doesn't recommend. You can add OTC AI's but IMO it's a waste of money if you have a SERM.
ya i know he recommends 6-oxo but havent been able to find yet, so i came across aromasin. but from all the advice so far think ill just drop the AI, besides aromasin it way expensive.

chocomilk

chocomilk

Awards
ya i know he recommends 6-oxo but havent been able to find yet, so i came across aromasin. but from all the advice so far think ill just drop the AI, besides aromasin it way expensive.
Good call.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
your username is prozach... you sad man?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mdrol seems so dry to me that i wonder if it eliminates some estrogen alone. I prefer a serm pct due to the dryness of mdrol. An AI will dry you out even more.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of 6 bromo for its mild AI properties, not to use for pct but in case i had any "gyno flare ups".. Superdrol does not aromatize from what I understand, however I have read from user logs that users HAVE experienced GYNO. Didn't think it would be a problem, however I don't fully know wether im gyno prone or not so i bought some 6 bromo... But a full on AI would be a waste on a mdrol/sdrol cycle