NCAA testing and SERM's

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
What is the time after last doseage that clomid or tamox would stay in your system to show up positive on an NCAA test? Ive heard 5 days for clomid but ive also heard it can stay in the system for a month. Would that be in your blood but below testing levels?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
NCAA tests for the ratios of test to epitest, chances are the serm may keep that ratio high for a while then you could still pop, not sure if the can test for phs though, and with thhe exception of 4-ad and maybe dhea they should not affect these ratios from what I believe...I played d1aa football and tons of guys took the original ergopharm 1-ad and passed every drug test. If you are running a real cycle though I would think give it 4 weeks after your seem is done to ensure you are normalized as much as possible. Unless the NCAA has changed how they test since I was in school I think this should be hood advice, but I would doublecheck how and what they test for first

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I was running a PH, about to be done that in a week, then a month on the SERM, which puts me to about when school starts, and testing is usually about 2 weeks into the year just hope my team doesnt get picked

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah you will most likely be ****ed if you have to take a test, I would just get some clean urine.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, your good. They probably wouldnt test for a SERM.. And the PH is most likely out of your system..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My brother is under NCAA, I put him on nolva for his puberty gyno. He came out clean.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did that help him out with the gyno? and what did the cycle of nolva look like?
I just put him on 20mg straight for 1.5 months. It helped slightly, but he is gonna need surgery if he ever wants to have a good looking chest/nipple area.. The nolva increased his aggression and improved his swim times which was good.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I just put him on 20mg straight for 1.5 months. It helped slightly, but he is gonna need surgery if he ever wants to have a good looking chest/nipple area.. The nolva increased his aggression and improved his swim times which was good.
Nice! I have a buddy who has the same problem it is not to bad,but i might tell him to give this a try.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice! I have a buddy who has the same problem it is not to bad,but i might tell him to give this a try.
I would put him on a more rigorous approach.
Like letro, bridged with nolva and aromasin.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I would put him on a more rigorous approach.
Like letro, bridged with nolva and aromasin.
That's an idea but i know letro will reck your libdo.You don't think that is an over kill,his is not to bad,He has a lil chest fat that he can't get rid of and his nipples are a lil puffy.I dunno,I have never had this problem.I dont know if it is gyno or not.But i will throw around some ideas with him.

Sorry to the op about jacking your thread.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's an idea but i know letro will reck your libdo.You don't think that is an over kill,his is not to bad,He has a lil chest fat that he can't get rid of and his nipples are a lil puffy.I dunno,I have never had this problem.I dont know if it is gyno or not.But i will throw around some ideas with him.

Sorry to the op about jacking your thread.
Hmm, well you could try nolva solo,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Anabolics 6
jumpshot903 LG Sciences 5
ironaddict Supplements 13
C Supplements 24
C Anabolics 5