pct for 5 week h-drol cycle

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
coming up on pct for my h-drol cycle. Wondering what else I need and also questioning if I could use something else

gonna do clomid 70/70/70/35
and control c

was wondering if I could throw in formestane cuz I have it or if I should add T booster like recycle

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
coming up on pct for my h-drol cycle. Wondering what else I need and also questioning if I could use something else

gonna do clomid 70/70/70/35
and control c

was wondering if I could throw in formestane cuz I have it or if I should add T booster like recycle
I would use e-pharms testforce personally for a test booster. I just got done with a cycle and it helped a lot.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Run the Clomid 50/50/50/50 no need for more than that. I would also get some ZMA and trib for your libido, than during the 3rd wk of PCT start a anti-cortisol product---Supress C, Reduce XT, Lean FX.

Take 2.5g's of Tribulus and one dose of ZMA before bed, it should help sleep quality and restore your sex drive. Also boosts T naturally

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I like pct assist for my test booster, but ya follow gym rat's advice

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn geek yor lookin f*en jacked... trib is a great libido booster, i'd get it if you have low libido but it's a waste of money if you're getting it hoping for an increase in test. clomids got you covered.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I ran Formex with an H-drol cycle as a part of PCT and I enjoyed it!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
would noxedex xt be good towards the end of the pct and im only doing 70 mg of clomid b/c research somes in 35 mg/ml

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
would noxedex xt be good towards the end of the pct and im only doing 70 mg of clomid b/c research somes in 35 mg/ml
novedex is an atd / ai so you dont need it if youre using clomi. just measure out 1.5ml of clomi? thats liek 35 + uh.. w/e but close to 50

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
I'd stick with the clomid only as well; never got anything out of any of these test boosters. Just my opinion.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
ok ill do 50 mg of clomid and hgh up since I have it