PCT for 10 Weeks Sust

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

PCT for 10 Weeks Sust

Almost finishing my 10 weeks on Sust 250 @ 500 mg per week. Its my first cycle ever. I have been on .25 mg of Arimidex so i wouldnt get water weight. I have had strength go up,muscle mass go up, BODY FAT down lol which is why I wanted to do a cycle. I am starting Nolvadex on Week 13. Just have two questions. One is when do I discontinue the Arimidex and two should I take anything else other than nolva. I would hate to loose muscle and gain body fat which is what I see a lot of guys do. PLease advise me since you guy have done cycles before. One last thing the Nolva will bee for 4 weeks at 40/40/30/20. Does this look right. Please comment. ANd feel free to critisize as long as its constructive.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Well the one constructive criticism i'll give you is that you probly should have had this straightened out before starting the cycle. However you do have a pct lined up, even if it is incomplete.

You could run the adex through pct and for a week after the SERM. However, low estrogen has unpleasant sides as well and you should watch for those. I would probably stop the adex when i started the nolva and then run 1 week of low dose adex after the serm to prevent bounceback.

I go all out in pct because i want max results and money is not much of an issue for me (25, no kids, decent job, etc.) I would run post cycle support from AI, lean xtreme for cortisol control, sustain alpha as a natty test booster, the serm which you have already, and creatine to keep my strength up. Thats my pct base for all injectables.
    Back.... for real this time
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man. I will take your advise. Since I see your rep power and you have said you use this yourself.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Only thing I would add is hcg if you weren't using it on cycle. There is however debate which way is better to use it. On or during pct. If you didn't use it during cycle I may consider during pct.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by duke66 View Post
    Only thing I would add is hcg if you weren't using it on cycle. There is however debate which way is better to use it. On or during pct. If you didn't use it during cycle I may consider during pct.
    Listen I'm getting a doctorate in chemistry right now with emphasis on biochem and take it from me you do NOT take hCG on cycle. You can take hCG during cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. For a 10 week cycle it is not entirely necessary but anything longer than 12 weeks I'd say use it. For a 10 weeker, one 5000iu bottle would be a good addition WHILE ON but not mandatory and certainly do not run it during pct.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Listen I'm getting a doctorate in chemistry right now with emphasis on biochem and take it from me you do NOT take hCG on cycle. You can take hCG during cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. For a 10 week cycle it is not entirely necessary but anything longer than 12 weeks I'd say use it. For a 10 weeker, one 5000iu bottle would be a good addition WHILE ON but not mandatory and certainly do not run it during pct.
    Doctorate in chemestry, damn bro, nice work. Listen to Crazy Chemist, he always gives solid advice.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I think I will take your advise and go with CrazyChemist advise. Thankz
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I don't disagree with you CC. Which is why when the OP asked if there was anything else he might take I threw it in there since he is close to 12wks. 12 is the standard we tend to go by but who knows he might have raisins swinging by10. That is also why I qualified the statement about there being much debate about when to use hcg. There just seems to be no consistent consensus on the topic.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by duke66 View Post
    I don't disagree with you CC. Which is why when the OP asked if there was anything else he might take I threw it in there since he is close to 12wks. 12 is the standard we tend to go by but who knows he might have raisins swinging by10. That is also why I qualified the statement about there being much debate about when to use hcg. There just seems to be no consistent consensus on the topic.
    Yeah bro, your advice is spot on. I can go on all day about hCG and how the stuff works, etc. I give an introductory lesson in this thread - Unreal's Guide to Injectables

For some reason its tough to get hCG for most. I have a good connect who is cheap and I run it with even 6 weeks PH cycles just cause it makes pct a breeze. You literally do not feel the dip at all. Do not run it during pct though.

If anyone wants more info on hCG and testicular atrophy I can provide it.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    Doctorate in chemestry, damn bro, nice work. Listen to Crazy Chemist, he always gives solid advice.
    Thanks bro - I appreciate that. I do not know everything but I have full access to the journals (even the ones you guys may have to pay for I get for free via my library) and I can interpret the articles and give you my $0.02. If I don't know I'll say I don't know and do my best to find the answer.

UnrealMachine on this forum is actually a chemistry B.S. and grad-school bound for a Ph.D. or M.S. and very knowledgable.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah bro, your advice is spot on. I can go on all day about hCG and how the stuff works, etc. I give an introductory lesson in this thread - Unreal's Guide to Injectables

For some reason its tough to get hCG for most. I have a good connect who is cheap and I run it with even 6 weeks PH cycles just cause it makes pct a breeze. You literally do not feel the dip at all. Do not run it during pct though.

If anyone wants more info on hCG and testicular atrophy I can provide it.
    CC, you stated that you do run hCG during 6 week cycles but in the earlier post you suggested that he should not run it while on cycle or unless it was beyond 10 weeks? Were you just referring to PHs here and suggesting against running it during an actual inject-able. cycle?
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Well the one constructive criticism i'll give you is that you probly should have had this straightened out before starting the cycle. However you do have a pct lined up, even if it is incomplete.

You could run the adex through pct and for a week after the SERM. However, low estrogen has unpleasant sides as well and you should watch for those. I would probably stop the adex when i started the nolva and then run 1 week of low dose adex after the serm to prevent bounceback.

I go all out in pct because i want max results and money is not much of an issue for me (25, no kids, decent job, etc.) I would run post cycle support from AI, lean xtreme for cortisol control, sustain alpha as a natty test booster, the serm which you have already, and creatine to keep my strength up. Thats my pct base for all injectables.
    Chemist the end of my cycle is here. I have ordered what you advised. Can you tell me which ones to start when. I start my pct three weeks from today as today was my last sust shot. Thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 750 sust + 600mg eq for 14 weeks
    By gino333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 05:32 PM
  2. Testopro/Stoked Short Question (4 weeks or 8 weeks)
    By fireblade187 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 12:16 PM
  3. Sust + EQ lean gain 10 weeks cycle
    By gino333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 09:31 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 01:04 PM