PCT Advice ASAP!!! for p-6 black and m-drol 8 week cycle

liftingAddict

Awards
Hey guys,
I'm finishing up my 8 week cycle: first four a 10 20 20 20 mdrol then a four week p-6 black. So yea i know that i'm ****ed if i don't get a good pct i already have Tamaxofen citrate (spelling??) which i'm gonna start asap after next week my last week of the p6 black, but i feel don't have a strong enough dosage because i'm gonna be taking a 20 15 15 10mg four week cycle and i was wondering what the best estrogen blocker/destroyer is to stack with the Tamaxofen?????
btw this stack was freakin phenomanal i'm eating like a horse and am up 20 pounds now at 195!! repping 275 on bench 4 sets of 6, frikin love it!!
So any advice on what pct i can stack with tamaxofen let me know asap please i need to order it soon my cycle is almost done!!!!!

liftingAddict

Awards
yea i def just ordered some more nolva because i def don't have a strong enough dosage so now i'll have enough to do a 40 30 20 20mg is this too much and or should i supp anything else??? thxx

liftingAddict

Awards
Nevermind again haha i just cancelled the nolva order and ordered 50mg tab clomid for a 50 50 50 50 pct because i got some minor gyno from the nolva and yeah F that so hopefully clomid will do better any one experience gyno from clomid???

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you experienced gyno from nolva, your nolva must have been bunk..

liftingAddict

Awards
it was a generic so is the clomid i just ordered

liftingAddict

Awards
ok well thanks, is 50 50 50 50 good dosage for clomid or should i load more the first week

liftingAddict

Awards
hey man thanks, just one more question, should i supp anything else with the pct i read on the phyto-testosterone by primordial performance but didn't see anyone replying with results, seems like a waste but just wanted another opinon

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't waste money. You got a serm, that is all you really need. Never really thought much of fenugreek, testofen and the like.