H-Drol/M-Drol Complete Cycle

mplante21

mplante21

Awards
24yrs old/164lbs/12% BF/5'7

No prior PH experience but Ive studied up for a few now. Very clean diet/No BP issues and very good cholesterol levels. Blood work was done last month.

First cycle will look like this:

Pre-Load Cycle Assist and on into PCT until 2nd bottle is finished

On
H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
Taurine
Cycle Assist
Whey
Omega-3
Joint Support

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Bioforge 0/0/4/4/4/4
Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3
Whey
Jack3d
Omega-3
Cycle Assist

Should I throw in Inhibit-E after PCT 2/2/1/1 for rebound?

M-Drol Cycle for following cycle way down the road

Cycle Assist pre-loaded
p5p
Vitex

M-Drol 10(may move to 20 after a couple days), 20, 20, 20
Cycle Assist
p5p
Vitex
Taurine
Whey
Omega-3
Joint Support

PCT
Nolva 40(for first few days then to 30),20,20,10
Bioforge 4/4/4/4/4/4
Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3
Inhibit-E 1/2/2/2/1/1OED (Necessary?)
Whey
Jack3d/NO Shotgun
Omega-3
Cycle Assist

Basically the question is for the ATD during and after PCT, is it overkill?
I also have Clomid but whether or not to use both Clomid and Nolva is up for debate from what Ive been reading.

Thanks for the input. Keep lifting and keep up the knowledge for all these fellow noobs.

scorp69

Awards
dont think you need the inhibit e since your using nolva. not sure what is in bioforge, but alot of guys use testopro. i have activate extreme, will try testopro when it runs out. maybe throw in a multi and more liver support. you can also preload on the cycle assist/cycle support 2 weeks prior.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if you'll need the Taurine with H-drol. I would take it unless needed. Bumping the H-drol to 100 the last 2 weeks might not be a bad idea. Some folks have tried that lately and liked the results. I ran it at 100 in one of my cycles and did notice a bit of a difference, but it was my second cycle so its going to be a bit better. You wont need Inhibit-E in the H-drol PCT with all the other stuff you have in there..

Im not too keen on M-drol and such, so I'll let that one slide by.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If your 165 75mg of H drol should be suffice. But if you want the extra kick do it.

I would add creatine in for both PCT's.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks good. i second adding creatine to pct. actually i would start it 1-2 weeks before pct. Keep taurine on hand just incase.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
keep inhibit e out since youre using nolva

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Id drop the taurine off your hd cycle and save more of it for your MDrol cycle. Honesty this sounds bad coming from me but I'd run the MDROL first to gain mass since you're not at a bad BF % and then give your body a couple months off and run the HDrol to help you cut down and keep your gains. JMO. Some may not agree that's just what i would do

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
See, I'm on the other side with the taurine during halo. About 3-4 weeks in I started getting back pumps with squats and deads. Bad enough where had to break like 5 minutes between sets. And yes I was well hydrated. I guess the take home is have it on hand just in case. I like the creatine in pct as well and keep up your cycle assist products during pct as well. This will speed recovery on your internals from the cycle. One other thing you said this was your first cycle. Do you really think you need a stack? The halo solo would work just great for you for a first run. SD is is a very strong compound and in most cases not advisable for a first run. Save the mdrol for a later run, you'll get more out of it that way.

mplante21

mplante21

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. Im gonna drop the inhibit-e from both cycles, bioforge has AI properties in it as well. Jack3d has creatine in it but I will do myself a favor and scoop up some more for PCT. I plan on running the H-Drol solo first to see how my body reacts, then down the road run the m-drol. I scooped up like 3 bottles of M-Drol and 4 bottles of H-drol before they take them off the shelves hahah and grabbed some E-stane. Reps to all, this forum is the best.:bigok: