possible gyno

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that my chest is startin to look saggy like tits and i felt around my nipples and feels like very minimal bumps or rubbery feeling and doesn't really hurt, just looks saggy. i finished my xtren cycle bout a month ago and took 3 weeks off due to a shoulder pain. i been running clomid at 50/50/25/25 and on my last week. im gonna be starting an mdrol cycle next week. could it be gyno or just fat due to my weeks off? im reading on some other threads to jump to letro or p5p, should i take another month off and run letro or p5p?

also quick opinion on the mdrol cycle. its like my 3rd time running it. im thinking 10/20/20/20/10 and nolva after. what u guys think?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You dont take time off from steroids do you?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
every now and then lol

Xupeta

Awards
that's the problem, I cycle off for a long time before I take ph's

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
then i guess i can wait another month on the mdrol

Xupeta

Awards
I took 2 to 3 months, but now Im taking a longer cycle off, probably till the end of the year. Too much cycles aren't good, especially when I read a guy who's 35 did 6 cycles, and I already did 3 my age.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
kool. but think i should jump on letro or p5p?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
kool. but think i should jump on letro or p5p?
Go see a doctor asap. Tell him exactly what you have been doing. Ask for a Physical with blood work . Your insurance should cover it all. Ask that your testosterone levels get checked, and prolactin levels as well. Have the doctor check your nipple area and he can give you an opinion.

You are past the point of advice from a forum. You've been fking yourself over for a long time now. Time to get a check up. You need to make sure nothing isnt horribly wrong.