Need tips B4 my first H-Roid cycle & PCT!

Relapse62982

Awards
So here's the deal, I am definitely going to be doing a cycle of H-roid sometime this summer, and I have never taken a prohormone before so I want to get as much info as possible beforehand so that I dont do anything stupid and wreck my body.

What I'm taking right now:

Creakic by muscle tech (Creatine pills)
-about 10 days worth left out of a month supply

Super NOX II (Preworkout Sup)
-This is the one W/O the superdrol in it

Whey Protein Isolate
-everyday

What I have so far for my upcoming cycle:

Prohormone:
H-Roid

PCT:
Inhibit e
PCT Assist
Reduce XT

I dont plan on buying more creatine for a while so I will be off of that by the time I decide to cycle the H-Roid. Let me know what you guys think about my PCT and anything else you have tips on as far as dosing or whatever cuz right now I dont have any plan worked out. Like I said, Im defenitely going to do it, but not before I know how to do it without screwing up the chemistry of my body.

Thanks for all of your advice.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are very correct for asking for advice, i strongly recomend not touching it until you have done some detailed searches.

check out tunedsports.com and look for hdrol. Also you are very skinny for your height, you should probably get up to at least 170-175 naturally . If you cant do that, you will probably lose your gains fairly quickly on h-roid *

Relapse62982

Awards
You are very correct for asking for advice, i strongly recomend not touching it until you have done some detailed searches.

check out tunedsports.com and look for hdrol. Also you are very skinny for your height, you should probably get up to at least 170-175 naturally . If you cant do that, you will probably lose your gains fairly quickly on h-roid *
Thanks, I will check that site out for sure, but I heard that Hroid is a clone of ProMagnon and that Hdrol is very different from Hroid.

I definitely havent hit my natural peak yet with my size, but I am only about 5% BF right now so the weight that I do have is good quality ;) I could probably get up to 170 naturally within a couple months at the most. My goal is to keep my body fat right where it is and be about 180lbs, not trying to get huge... just strong and cut. Maybe I will wait until fall to start the cycle.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
get a serm to be safe. you may be able to get away w/o one, but its better to be safe than sorry.

sully27235

Awards
hey man i wanted to get some feed back from you and see how your hroid cycle went? im prob going to be doing the same but am just undecided about the pct. how did inhibit e, pct assist and reduce xt work for you? thanks!