How can i resolve prolactin problems?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.17%

How can i resolve prolactin problems?

Hey guys,

Ive noticed that my nipps could easily get hard often. Ive been working out 3 times a week and im not on anything. But i ran dbol and /deca at a very low dosage for 8 weeks a lil over a year ago but didnt continue with a pct cuz i got transfered. Anyways, I plan to run SD for 4 weeks at 10mg soon. but before that, I would like to know whats going on with the nipps issues and if there's anything I can take to take care of it. A friend in the gym said that SD usually reduces the prolactin levels and I should run it with farmadrol or something. Any feedbacks would be highly appreciated. thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.47%

Prami or caber are both great prolactin antagonists
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by justlift87 View Post
    Hey guys,

Ive noticed that my nipps could easily get hard often. Ive been working out 3 times a week and im not on anything. But i ran dbol and /deca at a very low dosage for 8 weeks a lil over a year ago but didnt continue with a pct cuz i got transfered. Anyways, I plan to run SD for 4 weeks at 10mg soon. but before that, I would like to know whats going on with the nipps issues and if there's anything I can take to take care of it. A friend in the gym said that SD usually reduces the prolactin levels and I should run it with farmadrol or something. Any feedbacks would be highly appreciated. thanks
    i always that that erect nipples was a sign of high testosterone and soft sensitive nipples is a sign of too much estrogen - is this not correct?
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.66%

p5p @ 300mgs per day or b6 @ 600mgs, or Vitex. I think the p5p is the best option for effectiveness and cost.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%

What makes you think you have elevated prolactin? Nothing in your post indicates the remotest possibility. Get labs drawn to know for sure. Symptoms would be evident, nipple discharge, impotence, no libido. And the problem here is other problems may cause the same symptoms as well. Once you know the culprit then maybe take some of the above mentioned advice.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.65%

it seems to be a common theme amongst some posters who subscribe to AM , that they develop a paranoia over the supplements they have taken , especially prohormones, designer steoids and AAS -the real stuff.They seem to associate every pain. twitch . abnormality is down to what theyve just taken.

Before embarking on a course of any of the above , not only is it important to prepare the body beforehand in terms of cycle support , but imo psychologically and get yourself in a frame of mind that if things do go wrong , youre able to deal with it and not just press the panic button
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.88%

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    it seems to be a common theme amongst some posters who subscribe to AM , that they develop a paranoia over the supplements they have taken , especially prohormones, designer steoids and AAS -the real stuff.They seem to associate every pain. twitch . abnormality is down to what theyve just taken.

Before embarking on a course of any of the above , not only is it important to prepare the body beforehand in terms of cycle support , but imo psychologically and get yourself in a frame of mind that if things do go wrong , youre able to deal with it and not just press the panic button

I couldn't agree with you more!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.17%

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post

thanks everybody. gettin some blood work done asap and we'll go from there.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prolactin Sides with Low Prolactin Levels?!?
    By Jarred28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 03:58 AM
  2. Resolve's BC+EAA Bonanza!
    By Resolve in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:30 PM
  3. Please Help! VITEX, B6 Prolactin Problems
    By RCounty54 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 11:13 AM