How can i resolve prolactin problems?

justlift87

Awards
Hey guys,

Ive noticed that my nipps could easily get hard often. Ive been working out 3 times a week and im not on anything. But i ran dbol and /deca at a very low dosage for 8 weeks a lil over a year ago but didnt continue with a pct cuz i got transfered. Anyways, I plan to run SD for 4 weeks at 10mg soon. but before that, I would like to know whats going on with the nipps issues and if there's anything I can take to take care of it. A friend in the gym said that SD usually reduces the prolactin levels and I should run it with farmadrol or something. Any feedbacks would be highly appreciated. thanks

Tyler3295

Awards
Prami or caber are both great prolactin antagonists

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Ive noticed that my nipps could easily get hard often. Ive been working out 3 times a week and im not on anything. But i ran dbol and /deca at a very low dosage for 8 weeks a lil over a year ago but didnt continue with a pct cuz i got transfered. Anyways, I plan to run SD for 4 weeks at 10mg soon. but before that, I would like to know whats going on with the nipps issues and if there's anything I can take to take care of it. A friend in the gym said that SD usually reduces the prolactin levels and I should run it with farmadrol or something. Any feedbacks would be highly appreciated. thanks
i always that that erect nipples was a sign of high testosterone and soft sensitive nipples is a sign of too much estrogen - is this not correct?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
p5p @ 300mgs per day or b6 @ 600mgs, or Vitex. I think the p5p is the best option for effectiveness and cost.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
What makes you think you have elevated prolactin? Nothing in your post indicates the remotest possibility. Get labs drawn to know for sure. Symptoms would be evident, nipple discharge, impotence, no libido. And the problem here is other problems may cause the same symptoms as well. Once you know the culprit then maybe take some of the above mentioned advice.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
it seems to be a common theme amongst some posters who subscribe to AM , that they develop a paranoia over the supplements they have taken , especially prohormones, designer steoids and AAS -the real stuff.They seem to associate every pain. twitch . abnormality is down to what theyve just taken.

Before embarking on a course of any of the above , not only is it important to prepare the body beforehand in terms of cycle support , but imo psychologically and get yourself in a frame of mind that if things do go wrong , youre able to deal with it and not just press the panic button

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
it seems to be a common theme amongst some posters who subscribe to AM , that they develop a paranoia over the supplements they have taken , especially prohormones, designer steoids and AAS -the real stuff.They seem to associate every pain. twitch . abnormality is down to what theyve just taken.

Before embarking on a course of any of the above , not only is it important to prepare the body beforehand in terms of cycle support , but imo psychologically and get yourself in a frame of mind that if things do go wrong , youre able to deal with it and not just press the panic button
:goodpost:

I couldn't agree with you more!

justlift87

Awards

:fing02:

thanks everybody. gettin some blood work done asap and we'll go from there.