Final Layout- First h-drol

devkolst

Awards
So here's pretty much my final plans for my first h-drol cycle.
H-drol: 50/50/50/50
Cycle Assist: twice dailyX4 weeks
Nolvadex: x/x/x/x/20/20/10/10
PCT Assist: twice daily-weeks 5-8
Reduce Xt: twice daily- weeks 5-8

The thing I'm most worried about is my PCT just because this is my first time and I don't want anything to happen. I figure I have my bases covered with the SERM estrogen blocker, the test booster, and the cortisol control. PLEASE let me know if you think the PCT is good to go or if there's anything i need to add or remove from it. Thanks guys wish me luck.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Drop the reduce XT, get some liver support stuff to take after cessation of cycle. Pick up another bottle of hdrol and run it higher and longer, 50/50/50/50 is not going to be too effective of a cycle, even for a first time. Nolvadex is spot on, pct assist is optional.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Drop the reduce XT, get some liver support stuff to take after cessation of cycle. Pick up another bottle of hdrol and run it higher and longer, 50/50/50/50 is not going to be too effective of a cycle, even for a first time. Nolvadex is spot on, pct assist is optional.
^x2

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why no reduce xt?

run the reduce xt week 3 on, not from week 1 of pct

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks of H-drol at 50 is a huge waste. 50/75/75/75/75/75. Dont mean to beat a dead horse here, but H-drol is so mild compared to others Phs that even first timers can do a nice 6 week cycle. I love how folks run 4 week Hdrol cycles then you see them in other peoples threads talking how Hdrol didnt work for them or they'd recommend something else. DUUUUHHHHH!!

Kaluf

Awards
little confused

I got a bottle of H-dol and i was told to get a bottle of Inhibit-e to take after that bottle of H-drol was finished but when i got the Inhibit-e it came with a bottle of Reduce XT am i supposed to be stacking the H-drol with the Reduce XT then take the Inhibit-E when that is finished?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
buy a 2ns bottle and run 75mg for 6wks

rush808

rush808

Awards
I got a bottle of H-dol and i was told to get a bottle of Inhibit-e to take after that bottle of H-drol was finished but when i got the Inhibit-e it came with a bottle of Reduce XT am i supposed to be stacking the H-drol with the Reduce XT then take the Inhibit-E when that is finished?
No, Reduce XT is cortisol control, for when your body is under stress from coming off the cycle.
Use it in your PCT, that is why it came with the Inhibit-E.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
So here's pretty much my final plans for my first h-drol cycle.
H-drol: 50/50/50/50
Cycle Assist: twice dailyX4 weeks
Nolvadex: x/x/x/x/20/20/10/10
PCT Assist: twice daily-weeks 5-8
Reduce Xt: twice daily- weeks 5-8

The thing I'm most worried about is my PCT just because this is my first time and I don't want anything to happen. I figure I have my bases covered with the SERM estrogen blocker, the test booster, and the cortisol control. PLEASE let me know if you think the PCT is good to go or if there's anything i need to add or remove from it. Thanks guys wish me luck.
1. Of the products you listed which do you have?

2. h-drol at 50mg x 4wks is fine.

3. PCT is going to be fairly easy with this cycle, relax.

4. i will help you, just tell me everything you have, from 1st glance i see you don't have an AI to run after Nolva.

5. after nolva, your body will have the estro receptor sites active, thus any cirruclation estro could be a concern, thus an AI is used to counter this, that is way most tapper down a serm into an AI. inhibit-e is an example of an AI.

6. i will help you

austintx29

Awards
1. Of the products you listed which do you have?

2. h-drol at 50mg x 4wks is fine.

3. PCT is going to be fairly easy with this cycle, relax.

4. i will help you, just tell me everything you have, from 1st glance i see you don't have an AI to run after Nolva.

5. after nolva, your body will have the estro receptor sites active, thus any cirruclation estro could be a concern, thus an AI is used to counter this, that is way most tapper down a serm into an AI. inhibit-e is an example of an AI.

6. i will help you
Helpful info, thanks.

SirOtis11

Awards
Is it possible to do just an otc PTC for Hdrol for 4 weeks at 50/50/50/50? Say Reversitol, PCT Assist, and a cortisol blocker (reduce xt or lean xtreme)?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Kratom267 Anabolics 34
JoeBowHunter Anabolics 11
Anabolics 20
fireworkz788 Anabolics 8