first cycle ever

shaggy118

Awards
I am going to be starting my first cycle. I have been doing a lot of reading, and it is still alittle fuzy. I want to make sure I have a good post cycle ready and if their is something else I should take with my cycle ready before I start. My cycle will consist of 250mg sust 250 week,deca 300mg week and 10-30mg d-bol on lifting days. I have 1800mg of nolva so far for my post cycle. Any help would be app.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Couple things:

Sust isn't my first choice for test but if its all you have, so be it. However, to take advantage of all the esters you need to be injecting eod. Secondly, 250mg of test a week is half of where it should be. Best scenario I can think of is 1/2ml of sust eod, which puts you at 437mg/wk which will suffice. Deca once a week at 300mg will be ok. Most prefer twice a week but I've done once and noticed absolutely no difference.

How long is this for?

shaggy118

Awards
I have have 20ml of sus 250 and 20ml of deca 300. I was going to start off at 250mg of sus and 300mg of deca to see how I would react to the sides and increase to 500mg of sus and keep my deca at 300. And maybe up my d bol to 20mg everyday. I plan on doing a 10 to 12 week cycle depending on how my body feels towards the end. Since it is my first cycle I don't know what the old body is going to do.. thanks for the response.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Like stated, Sust wouldn't be my first choice, but if you have it and are set on using it, so be it. I like simple cycles. My best cycle has been a Test P solo cycle.

IMO you should drop the Deca for a first run. With the mixture esters and having deca in there, if something goes wrong, you won't know what to blame.

I would pin the Sust EOD like stated above.

shaggy118

Awards
Couple things:

Sust isn't my first choice for test but if its all you have, so be it. However, to take advantage of all the esters you need to be injecting eod. Secondly, 250mg of test a week is half of where it should be. Best scenario I can think of is 1/2ml of sust eod, which puts you at 437mg/wk which will suffice. Deca once a week at 300mg will be ok. Most prefer twice a week but I've done once and noticed absolutely no difference.

How long is this for?
I like the idea of injecting the sus at .5ml eod and the deca once a week. Can I inject the sus and deca in the same syringe? Well it sounds like so guys don't like sus 250. Its seams to be the drug of choice in my neck of the woods. And what about the d-bol sould I leave it out and maybe do a d-bol and deca stack later?

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the d-bol before deca....it's a much easier/simpler cycle.

Tyler3295

Awards
I would get ahold of some more gear and run a properly planned out cycle..

Get a single ester test. Preferable enanth or cyp for less pins. This way you can run at least 500mg test/wk. Dropping the deca is optional, yet advised by many.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Sust is generally a dealers choice due to the wow factor. "4 kinds of tests, i'm sold". But anyone that knows wtf they're buying, doesn't bite. Your case may be different due to availability, so make the best of what you have IMO.

You can definitely leave the deca out for the first run, that's a smart suggestion actually I hadn't thought about. He makes a good point that if something goes wrong, or incredibly right, you won't really know what caused it. Dbol the first 4 weeks is a good idea though. And for future reference, yes you can mix different types of stuff in the same syringe. Been doing it for years, no problems. I'm a little hesitant as to mixing oil based with water based due to a myth that has been going around on the boards for years of developing some sort of cyst, but I've yet to actually see or hear a case of it. I also am paranoid enough not to risk it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just do the basic cycle

dbol 1-4
test 1-12 or 1-14

pct nolva 40/20/20/10

youll want to snag an AI as well adex/exem.

leave out the decca until next time, and you'll prolly want to only pin 2 x a week. you'll be kinda nervous your first go around.

pick up some hCG if you can as well. its cheap and does wonders

shaggy118

Awards
just do the basic cycle

dbol 1-4
test 1-12 or 1-14

pct nolva 40/20/20/10

leave out the decca until next time, and you'll prolly want to only pin 2 x a week. you'll be kinda nervous your first go around.

Ok. So I will get test 250 ene or cyp and pin 500mg once a week and dbol at 30mg on lifting days. And save my sus 250 and decca for another cycle.wil aremidex work for my ai?there is a cycle that I want feedback from but I am not able to post url yet. Its

shaggy118

Awards
just do the basic cycle

dbol 1-4
test 1-12 or 1-14

pct nolva 40/20/20/10

Ok. So I will get test 250 ene or cyp and pin 500mg once a week and dbol at 30mg on lifting days. And save my sus 250 and decca for another cycle.wil aremidex work for my ai?there is a cycle that I want feedback from but I am not able to post url yet. Its at timeinvermont. Its under the fitness catagory and down towards the bottom of page. Under using testosterone for muscle gains.thanks

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ok. So I will get test 250 ene or cyp and pin 500mg once a week and dbol at 30mg on lifting days. And save my sus 250 and decca for another cycle.wil aremidex work for my ai?there is a cycle that I want feedback from but I am not able to post url yet. Its at timeinvermont. Its under the fitness catagory and down towards the bottom of page. Under using testosterone for muscle gains.thanks
split the 500mg shot up. so 250 mon 250 thurs, help keep blood levels stabliized.

yes adex will work just fine.

just post the link but dont make it a hyperlink so we can copy n paste

shaggy118

Awards
split the 500mg shot up. so 250 mon 250 thurs, help keep blood levels stabliized.

yes adex will work just fine.

just post the link but dont make it a hyperlink so we can copy n paste
What do you mean just post the link but don't make it a hyperlink..? I don't know much about computors.thanks

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/154140-first-cycle-ever.html

like that