Liquid Nolva

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

Liquid Nolva

I have a bottle of liquid nolvadex 20mg/ml with a springloaded pump top thing....I don't see measurements anywhere...how the hell do I measure this stuff?

Also, how do you guys prefer to take your liquid nolva? Any particular time of day?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by evohock View Post
    I have a bottle of liquid nolvadex 20mg/ml with a springloaded pump top thing....I don't see measurements anywhere...how the hell do I measure this stuff?

Also, how do you guys prefer to take your liquid nolva? Any particular time of day?
    Lol, just get a syringe and pull it up. I use a 3cc syringe for my liquid nolva.

I have never noticed a significant difference in dosing at different times of the day.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

Ok cool....I'm coming off of a 6week hdrol cycle (50/75/75/75/75/75) so I'm thinking of running the nolva 20/20/10/10. I also have Recycle from Purus Labs and Lean Extreme from Driven Sports. How would you guys dose these? Some people think the test booster should start on day1 of PCT, while others feel that week2 or 3 would be a better place to start. I'm also hearing mixed thoughts about the LeanXT...that you don't want to drive cortisol too low too quicklyt in PCT and that it should also be saved for week 2-3. Any thoughts on this?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by evohock View Post
    Ok cool....I'm coming off of a 6week hdrol cycle (50/75/75/75/75/75) so I'm thinking of running the nolva 20/20/10/10. I also have Recycle from Purus Labs and Lean Extreme from Driven Sports. How would you guys dose these? Some people think the test booster should start on day1 of PCT, while others feel that week2 or 3 would be a better place to start. I'm also hearing mixed thoughts about the LeanXT...that you don't want to drive cortisol too low too quicklyt in PCT and that it should also be saved for week 2-3. Any thoughts on this?
    I don't know much of these (except nolva) as I only run AAS cycles. But as far as the test booster goes, I generally introduce it after like 2 weeks, if I need it at all.

My nolva and clomid PCTs always seem to do me fine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pill Nolva vs Liquid Nolva
    By pumpking in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 04:16 PM
  2. liquid nolva
    By fl0atfaced0wn in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 09:19 PM
  3. How to make liquid arimidex or liquid nolva?
    By rford78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 12:04 PM
  4. How much liquid nolva = real nolva?
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 10:43 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 09:53 PM