m-drol clomid pct

groverino

Awards
I'm gathering my pct products for some future cycles. Can I get some recommendations for clomid following a 3 week m-drol cycle? I'll be running 10/10/10, possibly 10/10/20 if all feels ok with the m-drol. I've done lots of searching but see differing opinions for clomid. Would 50/25/25/25 be enough, with 100mg for the first couple of days? Trying to hit the sweet spot for clomid of benefits vs sides, as well as how much I need to order. It will be script/human grade, not a research product if that's of any importance. Thanks!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clomid 50/50/50/50

Im on 75mg ED right now and have 0 sides... 100mg made me feel like a girl haha, but it was kinda fun to see it mess with my emotions.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i've never run that much and do fine. your 50/25/25/25 works for me, even less. it wont hurt to run the first 3 days at 75-100, i cant tolerate sides over 75.

groverino

Awards
i've never run that much and do fine. your 50/25/25/25 works for me, even less. it wont hurt to run the first 3 days at 75-100, i cant tolerate sides over 75.
What would you do for less?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Clomid 50/50/50/50

Im on 75mg ED right now and have 0 sides... 100mg made me feel like a girl haha, but it was kinda fun to see it mess with my emotions.
hi 5!

i agree! no reason to go above 50 tho IME

groverino

Awards
Would 25/25/25/25 cover it? Just trying to find the lowest dose to avoid potential sides from the clomid (mood, vision, etc.)

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i dont get bad sides until 75+. you could run 73 x 3 days, then 50 for a few weeks, and depending on how you feel bring it down the last days.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im about to run an mdrol-10-20/20/20/20 epi-0/0/0/30/40/40 cycle would clomid-75/50/25/25 be okay and inhbiit e-0/0/RD/RD (Rd being reccomended dose) How does that look?

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
no good.
mdrol for 3 weeks bridged on week 3 to epi, which is run for 4 weeks.
no experience with inhibit e but AIs should be started on week 2 PCT. do a test booster w/ clomid from the start.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kk. Well then I will throw in a test booster with the clomid at start of pct and change up the mdrol cycle/epi a bit my good sir, Should I run the testbooster with clomid and inhibit(in week 2) for the full four weeks?

rsr08

Awards
kk. Well then I will throw in a test booster with the clomid at start of pct and change up the mdrol cycle/epi a bit my good sir, Should I run the testbooster with clomid and inhibit(in week 2) for the full four weeks?
hey schwellington. I thought u were a good guy soakin up all the info u were receiving from other threads, but now u r literally hijacking ppl's threads!!! I've seen u in about 4 threads the past week talking about ur stupid bridge dosing! HOW MANY PPL told u to drop mdrol to 3 weeks and add another week to ur epistane dosing??? Geez take a hint. Everyone has told u the same dosing over and over again. Take a hint bruh, srsly.

And stop hijackin ppl's threads!!! Make ur own if u r still gonna ask that same stupid question that's been answered already!

inb4schwellingtonpostsinanotherthreadwiththesamestupidquestion:fing02:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would 25/25/25/25 cover it? Just trying to find the lowest dose to avoid potential sides from the clomid (mood, vision, etc.)
Sides vary from person to person. I had 0 vision sides at 100mg per day (kinda emotional, but easy to deal with). At 75mg I experienced no sides and im experiencing no sides on 50mg ed. The clomid sides are overexagerted IMO..

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Really not necessary to run doses that high. Can cut by 1/2 every 7 days or so. 50/25/12.5/6.5. At least that's what I run after reading many a log by Dr Crisler.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
agreement

hey schwellington. I thought u were a good guy soakin up all the info u were receiving from other threads, but now u r literally hijacking ppl's threads!!! I've seen u in about 4 threads the past week talking about ur stupid bridge dosing! HOW MANY PPL told u to drop mdrol to 3 weeks and add another week to ur epistane dosing??? Geez take a hint. Everyone has told u the same dosing over and over again. Take a hint bruh, srsly.

And stop hijackin ppl's threads!!! Make ur own if u r still gonna ask that same stupid question that's been answered already!

inb4schwellingtonpostsinanotherthreadwiththesamestupidquestion:fing02:
LOL!! had the same thoughts myself.

groverino

Awards
Thanks for the input from all of you. If I want to run inhibit-e starting the 3rd week of pct, how should I dose? Taper down, or up and then back down> This would be to kill off any rebound estro.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input from all of you. If I want to run inhibit-e starting the 3rd week of pct, how should I dose? Taper down, or up and then back down> This would be to kill off any rebound estro.
uh.. well if youre hell bent on this id taper it down. Steve the ownder or SNS not reccomending Inhbit longer than 5-6 weeks so the tapering up and than tapering down thing I wouldnt reccomend.

matter of fact I dont understand the 3/2/1/1/2/2/3/1/2/2/3/2//2/1/2/3123/ tapering anyways

groverino

Awards
I'm not hell bent at all. Do you feel it's not necessary? If so then all the better.

rsr08

Awards
np bud, i mean you can play around with stuff too and figure out what ya like best. thats what I do
Well said. Ha look, this is probably the most important statement of PCT regimen. Only you, yes, fucking you and ONLY you, will know what your body needs to recover. I hate how all noobs will try to follow strict guidelines and even venturing further away on what their body needs to fully recover. Everyone is different, and the best way to find out what is best for you is to experiment. No, I didn't mention or say don't run PCT to see if you recover after a cycle, just experiment by introducing things your body reacts well to and removing what it doesn't like.

OP, give it a shot. Log it, write it down in your little anabolic diary, just figure it out. PCT is a personal puzzle, one that only you can figure out. Just don't be scared to venture off from the strict guidelines that have been parroted over numerous forums.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Well said. Ha look, this is probably the most important statement of PCT regimen. Only you, yes, fucking you and ONLY you, will know what your body needs to recover. I hate how all noobs will try to follow strict guidelines and even venturing further away on what their body needs to fully recover. Everyone is different, and the best way to find out what is best for you is to experiment. No, I didn't mention or say don't run PCT to see if you recover after a cycle, just experiment by introducing things your body reacts well to and removing what it doesn't like.

OP, give it a shot. Log it, write it down in your little anabolic diary, just figure it out. PCT is a personal puzzle, one that only you can figure out. Just don't be scared to venture off from the strict guidelines that have been parroted over numerous forums.
ya best thing is just to make notes of the combos you try. you learn real fast.

groverino

Awards

I'm all for experimenting, but it's nice to have a baseline by seeing what worked for others and then stay somewhere in the ballpark. Anyway, thanks for the input.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
lol @ "you learn real fast"....

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
no good.
mdrol for 3 weeks bridged on week 3 to epi, which is run for 4 weeks.
no experience with inhibit e but AIs should be started on week 2 PCT. do a test booster w/ clomid from the start.
This confused me..the whole purpose behing clomid is to allow estrogen to flow unsupressed while not allowing it to bind to lactic tissue right? that and of course to regain natty T production. what would be the purpose of introducing something that supresses estrogen (arimidex) in the middle of clomid? wouldnt they be working against each other? I was under the impression that AI's should be used during cycle to combat gyno.