Clomid + Toremifene

phonefool

Awards
Has anybody ever used the 2 together..instead of clom/nolva or i have even seen logs of nolva/torm .....

personally i have not experienced negative side effects from either torem or clomid (up to 100mg a day) ...and the way things went down for me...i ran a 10 week var 50mg/day (with 3 week mdrol stack weeks 6-8 20mg/day)..i must say for me it was an awesome cycle...had no noticeable sides except some lethargy during mdrol portion and back pumps...libido stayed strong (was using dermacrine lv first 6 weeks only maybe that helped)....

anyway plan was just to use torem for pct but with the most definite noticeable shrinkage - and a bro throwin me an extra pack of recently expired clomid tabs...i figure why not ...so protocol 1 week into pct has been
100mg clomid ed, 100 mg liqui torem ed - and let me tell you 2-3 days in the boys came back quick and hangin low...so now the question is to taper off...im thinking week 2-4 clomid 100/50/50 ...and torem 2-4 75/50/50...
also have some reversitol v1 i was to use weeks 3-6 with a taper down to ensure no rebound gyno

so any feedback is appreciated

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure but let me know bout that torem Im runnning this- Mdrol 10-20/20/20/20 epi 0/0/0/30/30/30 11 oxo- 0/0/0/0/450/450 and my pct is torem pct assist and some liver care....wont need any inhibit e as i have torem....first time running anything this serious.......so any advice welcome