Loaded for pct now what?

longtom74

Awards
Sup fellas,
i just finished a 5 weeker of PP's tren and turinabol cycle made some real solid gains.

Ive done PH's before and used nolva for pct. I loaded on PP's sustain alpha, testosterone conversion factor, a serm in toremifine (which I never used before) and sarm s4.

Toremifine
week 1 120
week 2 90
week 3 60
week 4 30

sustain alpha
5 ml twice daily

Now what should i do with the test conversion factor?
Should i run the sarm from day one or stagger it?

Ive always had a smooth recovery with nolva, but Ive decided to try the newest latest and greatest items out there. Ive got the basics down so do you think its overkill? Should I use the Sarm as a stand alone? It from the guys you "Search" for.

Thanks

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Sup fellas,
i just finished a 5 weeker of PP's tren and turinabol cycle made some real solid gains.

Ive done PH's before and used nolva for pct. I loaded on PP's sustain alpha, testosterone conversion factor, a serm in toremifine (which I never used before) and sarm s4.

Toremifine
week 1 120
week 2 90
week 3 60
week 4 30

sustain alpha
5 ml twice daily

Now what should i do with the test conversion factor?
Should i run the sarm from day one or stagger it?

Ive always had a smooth recovery with nolva, but Ive decided to try the newest latest and greatest items out there. Ive got the basics down so do you think its overkill? Should I use the Sarm as a stand alone? It from the guys you "Search" for.

Thanks
Personally due to the fact that the very few logs on S-4 that Ive seen do show slight suppression; I would wait to use the S-4 until after at least ~4 weeks of PCT. and then I probably wouldnt go higher than using 75mg per day since over 50mg is when people start having vision issues from it. You have Torem, sustain and TCF. so run the TCF from the first day of PCT along with Torem and add in sustain in week 3 of PCT.

longtom74

Awards
Alright thanks I was thinks along that line. I ll give it a shot