M-DROL/TREN PCT... INPUT PLEASE!

Roaddog 642

Roaddog 642

Awards
Getting ready to start a 4 week cycle of APS's ultra ripped (10mg M-drol, 30mg tren per cap) capsules. I was thinking of running 2 caps a day for two weeks and 3 caps a day for 2 weeks. I also considered 2 caps a day for a week and 3 caps a day for three weeks.

I have the PP test recovery stack and also Toremifene. I was thinking of running lg's m1d on cycle at 3pills a day to keep sides to a minimum and make pct alittle smoother and also wondering what I could run with my pct to make sure gyno isn't a problem. I have read that Tore is great for re-starting the boys but not so good for gyno.

I was also wondering if I should run something like Reversitol too. Also what does everyone think of 4 weeks on cycle. I don't think I should push it much longer with this stack but would be interested to hear everyones opinion. I was going to run the Torem at 40/40/40/40 along with the TRS. Oh I almost forgot I have been taking Cycle support for two weeks and will continue through the cycle. Any suggestions, thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
use enter plz. to painful to read

Roaddog 642

Roaddog 642

Awards
Also is it normal for liquid Toremifene to have white specs in it?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready to start a 4 week cycle of APS's ultra ripped (10mg M-drol, 30mg tren per cap) capsules. I was thinking of running 2 caps a day for two weeks and 3 caps a day for 2 weeks. I also considered 2 caps a day for a week and 3 caps a day for three weeks.

I have the PP test recovery stack and also Toremifene. I was thinking of running lg's m1d on cycle at 3pills a day to keep sides to a minimum and make pct alittle smoother and also wondering what I could run with my pct to make sure gyno isn't a problem. I have read that Tore is great for re-starting the boys but not so good for gyno.

I was also wondering if I should run something like Reversitol too. Also what does everyone think of 4 weeks on cycle. I don't think I should push it much longer with this stack but would be interested to hear everyones opinion. I was going to run the Torem at 40/40/40/40 along with the TRS. Oh I almost forgot I have been taking Cycle support for two weeks and will continue through the cycle. Any suggestions, thoughts or advice would be appreciated.
id do it 1/2/2. no way Id go 3 IMO. 90mgs tren and 30mgs sd is a lot.

3 week cycle i think, never used sd so i cant comment on sides n stuf after week 3

never used torem either lol, im getting more worhtless as this goes on. Cant comment on it but I always suggest clomi for tren products. Id use the PP stack thing alongside your serm tho definately

Roaddog 642

Roaddog 642

Awards
lol Thanks GP
I appreciate the input anyway.

Also guys this will be my 4th ph run. The first three were pre ban equibolan,M1t and most recently h-drol. I'm currently on a 4 day training split.
Any help would be appreciated guys.

I really want to get this pct right for this cycle so please give me your thoughts.

I did a 6 week H-drol run that was 50/75/75/75/75/100. My pct consisted of reversitol,lean xtreme and Diesel test pro and hardcore. I gained approximately 15lbs and managed to keep about 8 or 9 so far. I had no appetite after about the 2nd week and definitely experienced lethargy.

Even after running a 6 week pct with all these compounds I still had a slightly lowered libido than pre H-drol so I want to make sure and do this one right hence the SERM instead of OTC pct but I'm not quite sure if I have all my bases covered.

What about something for gyno?

Will the TRS also be good enough for cortisol control?

Should I do 3 weeks on cycle or 4?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
idk whats torems profile is like and how to use it, i have 0 experience with it.

for gyno nolva is the best route, if you get some prolactin sides it may aggravate them but thats 2 if's.

trs = the PP test booster stack correct? if so no cort product in there.

Id do a 3 week cycle but thats me, maybe if you have some tren laying around try tren 4 weeks but i dont think its gonna be make much of a difference 3 vs 4 weeks

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
90mg of tren is going to pack a punch. I dont know sd doses but I know its powerful. Watch your liver, BP, etc.

Roaddog 642

Roaddog 642

Awards
Thanks again Gp. I think I'm def just gonna stick to 3 weeks.
I will also look into some sort of product for cort. Maybe lean x or something.

Roaddog 642

Roaddog 642

Awards
90mg of tren is going to pack a punch. I dont know sd doses but I know its powerful. Watch your liver, BP, etc.
Thanks bro I think I'm just gonna run 2 caps a day which would be 60mg of tren and 20mg of SD. I will def watch the BP and the liver.

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Thanks bro I think I'm just gonna run 2 caps a day which would be 60mg of tren and 20mg of SD. I will def watch the BP and the liver.
You can run this for 4 weeks no problem. 3 caps would be a lot but it's up to you. Personally I myself have ran 30 mgs superdrol and was fine. I've also ran 150 mgs of tren. Again, no issues (except loss of libido lol). What I havnt done, is ran them that high together. If you want to be safe, run it like this:
week 1/2 /3 /4
1/2 / 2/ 2/

or since you're not new to the hormones, then run it like you originally planned
2/3/3/3

As far as your pct, TRS and Torem. Also I'd take some krealkaline as well. In my last pct i ran this with Powerfull as well. Did the job ;-)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Both are powerful on their own. Stacking them is going to be quite a ride.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did this same cycle pretty much. Ran it 90/90/90/120 for tren and 10/20/30 for mdrol. Gained a little over 20lbs and kept 15 of it. Strength is ridiculous and so is your blood pressure. Pre load all supports two weeks ahead of time.

I ran torem 120/90/60/30, a t-booster and a cort control product starting week 3. This was by far my favorite cycle and PCT ever. Torem is awesome and I will use it from now on regardless of what hormone im putting in my body. Make sure to eat big and lift big through out PCT and the strength gains should be attainable.

Roaddog 642

Roaddog 642

Awards
Thanks bro,
I really wanna run it 2/3/3/3 but I sure don't want to over do it.
Thanks for the pct advice as well I will pick up some krealkaline.
How did you dose it just out of curiosity?

Roaddog 642

Roaddog 642

Awards
Did this same cycle pretty much. Ran it 90/90/90/120 for tren and 10/20/30 for mdrol. Gained a little over 20lbs and kept 15 of it. Strength is ridiculous and so is your blood pressure. Pre load all supports two weeks ahead of time.

I ran torem 120/90/60/30, a t-booster and a cort control product starting week 3. This was by far my favorite cycle and PCT ever. Torem is awesome and I will use it from now on regardless of what hormone im putting in my body. Make sure to eat big and lift big through out PCT and the strength gains should be attainable.
Thanks for the info bro,
As far as the torem dosing, I was told 40/40/40/40 would be fine do you think I should taper it like you did? (I have never used a serm before)

Anyone have any suggestions for helping my appetite while on cycle?
I had no appetite from about week 2 on with my last run of H-drol and I know it hurt my gains.