Have some high estro, quickest way to reduce

JMD199123

Awards
inhibit e and reduce xt

would combinding these two supplements be beneficial in lowering my high estro levels? would a natty test booster be beneficial to throw in as well with these two supplements??

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
inhibit e and reduce xt

would combinding these two supplements be beneficial in lowering my high estro levels? would a natty test booster be beneficial to throw in as well with these two supplements??
how high is it ? has it been measured? have you symptons?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
just to add to my previous post; we can get paranoid about estrogen ,let me tell you about my experience .i am on testosterone replacement therapy and receive an injection of test every 11 weeks As we know some test is converted to estrogen through the aromatose enzyme. However although estrogen levels decline as the test declines during the 11 weeks , it never totally clears the body, so that when i get another injection , once again some test gets converted to estrogen , so the level accumalates.Now i do know that shortly after my injection my E levels are off scale at the top end of the range for a man -yet my body IS TOLERANT to having high levels and consequently dont suffer from gyno .My only disappointment if you like , is that the combination of a wet compound which test is , and high estrogen levels , it is difficult to get really defined.
I know there is much talk about AIs and SERMS but unless you really really need them because of symptoms , then personally i wouldnt worry,

estrogen has a place and has a function in the male body just as test has in a womans .Its when the mechanisms in the body break down and carnt handle it , then it becomes a problem.
Consider keeping your liver in tip top condition so that it can clear estrogen quickly , use supplements like indole-3-carbinol and diim which move the balance of bad estrogens towards the good and avoid alcohol and recreational drugs.

JMD199123

Awards
Well i would say the bloating is the worst symptom of them all.. as well as i can get itchy nips and if i squeeze pretty hard i can get a lil bit a liquid out of them, very little bit... those are my high estro signs. my t was at 650 which i think the high estro is keeping my t from going up more but my dr is being a d bag and not letting me get my estro checked. I am taking milk thistle every day now just to keep it in good form

robxxxxxx69

Awards
Well i would say the bloating is the worst symptom of them all.. as well as i can get itchy nips and if i squeeze pretty hard i can get a lil bit a liquid out of them, very little bit... those are my high estro signs. my t was at 650 which i think the high estro is keeping my t from going up more but my dr is being a d bag and not letting me get my estro checked. I am taking milk thistle every day now just to keep it in good form
bro ur gona have to get on cabergoline or pramipexole for those milking tits... ur prolactin levels are ****ed too

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
bro ur gona have to get on cabergoline or pramipexole for those milking tits... ur prolactin levels are ****ed too
Yes Cabergoline is a D2-receptor agonist. In other words it takes the milk outta your tits.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
milk thistle is for liver................:eek5:

JMD199123

Awards
you need to get caber or prami also....
ya thats wat i am saying, take caber and an AI for a month or so and hopefully have the estro situation down some, then after that month prolly get on a natty test booster while estro is down from what it was