Side Effects from PCT and Going Off PH's

G

gotbench600

Awards
Long Post Please have patience and read throigh it.....

I just stopped by PH cycle this past Sunday. I was taking all of the usual on cycle support supps (HB, Milk Thistle, Omega 3's, Multi Vit etc). My cycle was moderate from dosage standpoint until the last three days but it was lengthy. Here is it is/was:

3 weeks of Mdrol at 20 Mg E/D bridged into
2 Weeks of Spawn at 3 pills E/D bridged into
2 additonal weeks of Mdrol at 20 MG E/D while mainting the Spawn dosage

* I only took two compounds at once the last two weeks while taking the Spawn and Mdrol. It was a total of an 8 weeks cycle which I am going to trim down to 6 weeks the next time I try it which will be in July/August

The last three days I upped the Mdrol to 30 MG E/D and the last day, which happened to be the day of my powerlifting meet, I upped it to 40 MG for that day/morning. Nothing unusual while on cycle except some elevated Blood pressure issues and loss of libido.

The day after my meet (this past Monday) I began my PCT with 40 MG (2ML) of Tamoxifen Citrate and add in T911 as my test booster. One in the morning and one in the evening. I plan on adding in Reduce XT in 3 weeks.

My issue is Monday afternoon i began feeling off which gradually turned into feeling sick. I was up all night Monday night into Tuesday with a rolling stomach, nausea and a bit of chest discomfort. I actually googled heart attack and stroke symptoms cause i thought I was friggin dying but I did not have the symptoms listed. Tuesday I was laid up in bed all day with stomach discomfort, nausea and I vomited. I took 20 MG of tamoxifen instead of 40 Mg thinking that may have been the culprit as I read the some of the side effects of nolva are nausea, vomiting etc however I have never had the issue before. Yesterday and today I have also had a buttery taste that wont go away in my throat. Today is a bit better but I don't feel 100%. I still feel a bit of nausea. Feel like i could throw up but i don't.

My question to you all is do you think your body goes through a withdrawal period after going off PH's which may be causing my symptoms or is it possible the high dosage of tamoxifen are causing my issues or maybe a combination of both. As far as my libido, it is actually peaking up a bit and not to get too detailed but my **** is working fine.

Any input on similair experiences would be helpful. On a side note - my meet went great. I bench ppressed 600 lbs at a bw of 233.

Thanks

AF PROUD

AF PROUD

Awards
i am coming off my m-drol cycle and the only thing i am taking for pct is inhibit-e and some liver health, ur body is more then likely withdrawling from the m-drol cause ur body is in overdrive trying to compensate and produce its own natural testosterone. i found that if u taper off ur cycle of m-drol reducing by 10mg a week u feel alot better.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
i
am coming off my m-drol cycle and the only thing i am taking for pct is inhibit-e and some liver health
Thats it? Wow!! Good Luck. Mdrol is Extremely Harsh. A SERM is needed.

I also felt Sick in a PCT run. I dosed the Nolva at 40mg the first few days and it was awfull. I reduced it to 20mg and after 2-3 days i was golden.I will always keep my Nolva dosed at 20mg it just works for me. Many and I say MANY people say 40mg of Nolva is overkill Peroid and that 20mg is just as efficient. I think you will be ok unless you start having like Dark Urine or Yellow Eyes. Mdrol can be toxic to your liver which can also lead to Flu Like synptoms.

P

protempsfish

Awards
It could be the yohimbe in the T911. Seeing as the sick feeling started on the Mon the same day you started the T911. I never had issues with yohimbe but I know many many people that do and they describe the sick feeling just as you did.