Kickstart your PCT with Primordial Performance's Testosterone Conversion Factor-1!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Testosterone Conversion Factor-1

* Raise total testosterone 42% in 12 days
* Converts cholesterol to testosterone
* Contains 100% naturally occurring d-amino acid
* No herbs - No stimulants - No steroids or hormones

Another Testosterone Booster?! Think Again.

A lot of “testosterone boosters” seem to make crazy claims like “BOOST TESTOSTERONE BY 1200%!” -- or by some unbelievable crazy amount. The truth is, most of these claims are the result of unnatural steroids in the product, or flat out lies.

Needless to say, we really didn’t want to call Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 a “testosterone booster”. Quite frankly, we would be embarrassed to even put it in the same category.

So, we created a new category. It’s called the “Testosterone Conversion Factor” category. We felt the name “Testosterone Conversion Factor-1” was appropriate since TCF-1 increases the first (and most important) step in testosterone conversion. We will get to that later.

Now, read this next line carefully -

Human research shows that supplementing with TCF-1 can increase total testosterone production by 42% in only 12 days. (1)

Furthermore –

Out of the 23 participants, 20 had a significant increase in testosterone after just 12 days. The placebo group did not have an increase in testosterone. (1)

The results are shown here –

Note - Each serving of TCF-1 includes the exact dose used in the above study.

A 42% increase in total testosterone after 12 days is nothing short of phenomenal. What makes TCF-1 so compelling is that these results were accomplished by a single naturally occurring D-amino acid and only this specific D-amino acid has this testosterone boosting ability. (1-3)

Before I tell you about this unique D-amino acid and how it works let me give you a few facts -

TCF-1 contains no herbs
TCF-1 contains no stimulants
TCF-1 contains no steroids or hormones
TCF-1 contains no “proprietary” or “secret ingredients”

In other words, TCF-1 has nothing to hide. It provides real benefits with a proven ingredient. It also happens to be non-suppressive and 100% natural. TCF-1 is unlike anything the market has ever seen.

TCF-1 – A Critical Factor for Male Health

Boosting total testosterone by 42% will have some serious physical and mental benefits, but personally I’m more excited about how TCF-1 works, than the benefits it provides (probably because I’m a major science geek).

As far as we know, TCF-1 is the only bio-available, naturally occurring amino acid shown to have such a profound effect on total testosterone levels in healthy men. (1-3) As you can see from the graph above TCF-1 is a powerful LH booster, but it’s not the primary mechanism of how TCF-1 increases testosterone – it’s something else, something much more interesting.

TCF-1 directly up-regulates the most important factor in testosterone creation – cholesterol transfer. (3-4)

In the following segments you will learn exactly why this is so important – and why it’s a must have supplement for any man seeking to naturally increase his testosterone levels.

The Testosterone Production Line

When testosterone levels are low, the brain senses this, and pulses a large dose of luteinizing hormone (LH) into the blood stream.

The cells in the testes responsible for creating testosterone are called leydig cells. So, the LH travels to the leydig cells and transmits a message to “increase testosterone production”.

Once LH binds to the outside of the cell it begins communicating the message to “increase testosterone” by sending out commands to the cellular hormone stations within the cell – such as the powerhouse of the cell, the mitochondria – which is responsible for the first step in hormone production. (3-4)

Since cholesterol is the starting material for all hormones, the mitochondria is ordered to collect nearby cholesterol. Because cholesterol cannot pass the walls of the mitochondria on its own, a special transport protein is produced to wrap around cholesterol and carry it through the walls of the mitochondria. This is a very important job which is specifically assigned to steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (sTAR). (3-4)

And here we reach the bottleneck…

sTAR - The Bottleneck of Testosterone

Getting cholesterol inside the mitochondria is the rate limiting step of testosterone production and sTAR is the key transporter in this process. (2-4)

I’ll say it again, because it’s so important…

The transport of cholesterol into the mitochondria via sTAR is the rate-limiting step -- the critical control point – the slow point in testosterone creation.

Therefore, no matter how much LH or cholesterol you have in your body, testosterone production will always be limited by the amount of cholesterol that can be brought into the mitochondria via sTAR. Increasing sTAR should be the #1 priority for any male trying to increase his testosterone level.

TCF-1 Increases Mitochondrial sTAR by 90%

Incubation of testicular cells with TCF-1 has shown to directly increase sTAR protein levels by 90% within the mitochondria. Researchers propose this is a result of TCF-1 enhancing sTAR mRNA levels, thus enhancing replication of the sTAR protein. (4)

This is the primary mechanism that makes TCF-1 so special. TCF-1 is one of the only amino acids known to significantly increase the level of cholesterol transport protein (sTAR) within the mitochondria. (1-4)

The process of TCF-1, sTAR and testosterone conversion looks like this –

With higher amounts of sTAR in the mitochondria, more cholesterol will be transported into the mitochondria for processing into testosterone. This will increase the testosterone production in response to stimulus. (3-5)

In other words, by increasing sTAR, TCF-1 will result in –

* Higher testosterone output from the body’s natural LH stimulus (1, 3, 6)
* Higher testosterone output from exogenous hCG stimulus (3)

Yes, you read that right. TCF-1 enhances testosterone output from the testes in response to LH or hCG by increasing the testes ability to turn cholesterol into testosterone. In addition, TCF-1 is also a powerful LH booster. (1,6)

This makes TCF-1 an essential supplement for men who –

* Have low LH & low testosterone and want to restore normal levels of both
* Have normal LH with low testosterone and want to restore normal testosterone levels
* Have normal LH and normal testosterone and want to maximize production of both

Post Cycle Therapy? You bet.

Right about now you are probably realizing that TCF-1 is a must have for post cycle therapy (PCT). It’s true, TCF-1 can dramatically improve recovery of natural T levels and would have synergistic effects with the Testosterone Recovery Stack (TRS) or even a SERM such as Toremifene, Nolvadex or Clomid.

In fact, TCF-1 is going to become an addition to the TRS package, since it plays such an important role in testosterone production. If you are looking for the best possible PCT, TCF-1 should be included.

Grape Flavor – Beware

I’ll be the first to admit that some of our liquid products are not the tastiest creations. Most of our customers have to quickly follow their dose of PP liquid products with a big glass of water.

This time around we’ve managed to make TCF-1 taste like pure grape sweet tart candy. Seriously.

In fact, the grape flavor is so addictively tasty; I literally took 10x the recommended dose when we got our first sample. I also suffered from a 2hr headache, so no matter how much you want to drink your entire bottle of TCF-1 – don’t do it.

dentity of TCF-1

TCF-1 is a highly purified sodium-D-aspartate – the exact same form of d-aspartic acid used in the human study showing a 42% increase in total testosterone levels. (1)

d-aspartic_acid

D-aspartic acid

Recommended Use

Since long-term human studies have not been done with d-aspartic acid supplementation we are making a conservative recommendation to only use this product in 12-day intervals.

For instance -
Take 10ml once daily for 12 days.
Then take 12 days off. Repeat.

Dosing in such a fashion would allow a user to obtain the clinically proven benefits, but also allow the TCF-1 to clear the body during the off period before starting supplementation again.

Safe & Natural

As a naturally occurring water-soluble amino acid, d-aspartic acid is considered completely safe and non-toxic (aside from my super-high dose headache experience). In fact, no serious negative side-effects have even been recorded in animal or human trials with d-aspartic acid. (1-6) However we encourage our customers to always consult with their practitioner prior to using any testosterone boosting product.

Order Today, Save Your Testicles Tomorrow

If you are suddenly feeling like you’re not reaping the maximum benefit from your testes or your high dollar testosterone boosting products, don’t be worried, it is normal to feel pre-withdrawal symptoms after learning of TCF-1’s powerful testosterone boosting effects.

Fortunately, we can have a bottle to your door tomorrow if you place your order by 12:00pm PST today with overnight shipping (excluding weekends & holidays).

And remember, once your TCF-1 arrives, don’t drink the whole bottle. Be safe and enjoy your heightened T levels!

Click here to buy Testosterone Conversion Factor-1!

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 10cc (10mL oral syringe)
Servings per container: 12

Amount Per Serving
%DV*

Calories

Total Carb.
0g
0%

Sugars
0g

TCF-1 (sodium D-aspartate)

3.12g†

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

†Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients:

Distilled Water, natural grape flavor, sucralose, hydroxyproly methylcellulose, juice extract from purple carrot and hibiscus **, potassium sorbate, sodium bensoate.

** For color.

Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement take one serving (10mL) daily. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

Use product in 12 day intervals. For instance, use product for 12 consecutive days, take 12 days off, then repeat.

WARNING:

Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

References

1. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats.
Antimo D’Aniello et al.
Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2009, 7;120

2. D-Aspartic acid: An endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role.
Antimo D’ Anello
Brain Research Reviews 53;215-234 (2007)

3. D-Aspartate stimulation of testosterone synthesis in rat Leydig cells. FEBS
Nagata, Y., et al.
Lett. 444, 160–164. (1999)

4. Stimulation of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (stAR) gene expression by D-aspartate in rat Leydig cells.
Nagata, Y., et al.
FEBS Lett. 454, 317–320. (1999)

5. Regulation of Leydig Cell Steroidogenic Function During Aging
Barry R. et al.
BIOLOGY OF REPRODUCTION 63, 977–981 (2000)

6. Involvement of D-aspartic acid in the synthesis of testosterone in rat testes.
D'Aniello, A., et al.
Life Sci. 59, 97–104. (1996)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most likely the best D aspartic acid supp available right now.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most likely the best D aspartic acid supp available right now.
very noice!
Indeed!

This really is an excellent addition to any PCT. The effects of this product will help to rapidly increase endogenous testosterone helping you to keep the gains you put all that hard work into.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask!

-John

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Wow PP continues to impress me, I get excited when I read these threads!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2774316/

Make sure you all check out our current Tax Return Sale as well!! You can get this product for only $20.97!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/150913-tax-return-super.html
This deal will end on 4/21/10! Make sure you all take advantage of these great deals on our product line. Now's the time to try our new TCF-1 or TRS!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/150913-tax-return-super.html

-John

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best time to take this is in the Morning?

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I have to start being lazier, LOL. I did my taxes in January and that smidgeon of money is long gone. Of course, I spent some new money on the sale this week, but...I kind of want to kick Uncle Sam's @$$ when I see him in the graphic above...for taking most of my tax refund this year (he's a greedy SOB):).

The prices are sick though; if I had another extra $100 to burn, I know where it would go.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
should this only be used to kick start PCT or all the way through?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
should this only be used to kick start PCT or all the way through?
You can use it a couple days prior to ending your cycle and go through PCT (total of 12 days) Take 12 days off and then repeat.

Or you can just start it the first day of PCT......really up to the user.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
You can use it a couple days prior to ending your cycle and go through PCT (total of 12 days) Take 12 days off and then repeat.

Or you can just start it the first day of PCT......really up to the user.
Would an additional test booster still be needed in this situation?

Also, is there any need to worry about progestin issues associated with D-AA use?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would an additional test booster still be needed in this situation?

Also, is there any need to worry about progestin issues associated with D-AA use?
if you wanted to take an additional test booster you could

I believe this will raise prolactin a but nothing to be concerned about IMO. If you are worried take Vitex

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
if you wanted to take an additional test booster you could

I believe this will raise prolactin a but nothing to be concerned about IMO. If you are worried take Vitex
Hmm... don't increased prolactin levels negatively affect PCT, inducing the risk of possible rebound/prolactin-based gyno?

Also, shouldn't TCF-1 be more than sufficient by itself? I mean if it truly has the potential to raise your test levels 42% why would there be a need for additional supplementation?

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... don't increased prolactin levels negatively affect PCT, inducing the risk of possible rebound/prolactin-based gyno?

Also, shouldn't TCF-1 be more than sufficient by itself? I mean if it truly has the potential to raise your test levels 42% why would there be a need for additional supplementation?
Increased prolactin in PCT can have negative effects (progest gyno), but the effects of TCF-1 on prolactin don't seem to be a big deal.

Honestly, I've never hear of prolactin rebound.

I think that with the boost in Test and DHT via 5AR, your overall chances of gyno in PCT are going to decrease. And you could always add 460mg vitex in PCT with the TCF-1 if you are very sensitive.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Increased prolactin in PCT can have negative effects (progest gyno), but the effects of TCF-1 on prolactin don't seem to be a big deal.

Honestly, I've never hear of prolactin rebound.

I think that with the boost in Test and DHT via 5AR, your overall chances of gyno in PCT are going to decrease. And you could always add 460mg vitex in PCT with the TCF-1 if you are very sensitive.
In your opinion, how beneficial would TCF-1 be for a mild, non-aromatizing, PH such as H-Drol/Turinabol?

When used alongside Nolvadex post cycle, could TCF-1 replace the added test booster? Or is it solely meant to complement the added test booster?

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
In your opinion, how beneficial would TCF-1 be for a mild, non-aromatizing, PH such as H-Drol/Turinabol?

When used alongside Nolvadex post cycle, could TCF-1 replace the added test booster? Or is it solely meant to complement the added test booster?
If you mean how beneficial for PCT for Turinabol/H-Drol, it's probably a judgement call. TCF-1 is going to increase your total test and LH regardless of whether you are mildly HPTA suppressed or very suppressed. I think it would add value to pretty much any PCT in terms of a rapid recovery; you have to decide if the added value is worth the extra cost.

I am strongly considering a Turinabol LV stack in the near future, and I will put TCF-1 in the PCT pot if so. Really, whatever I run next, I am going to use it as part of PCT to get a feel for its effects. It's probably worth including it once just for that even on a lighter cycle so that when you run a heavy hitter cycle, you will know what to expect.

It could definitely replace a test booster, and it is definitely not meant to be solely used to complement a test booster. If you combine a good natty test booster like Phyto-Testosterone or TestoPro with TCF-1, then the natty test booster is just going to further increase free testosterone levels over the increases in total test and free test and LH provided by the TCF-1.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
If you mean how beneficial for PCT for Turinabol/H-Drol, it's probably a judgement call. TCF-1 is going to increase your total test and LH regardless of whether you are mildly HPTA suppressed or very suppressed. I think it would add value to pretty much any PCT in terms of a rapid recovery; you have to decide if the added value is worth the extra cost.

I am strongly considering a Turinabol LV stack in the near future, and I will put TCF-1 in the PCT pot if so. Really, whatever I run next, I am going to use it as part of PCT to get a feel for its effects. It's probably worth including it once just for that even on a lighter cycle so that when you run a heavy hitter cycle, you will know what to expect.

It could definitely replace a test booster, and it is definitely not meant to be solely used to complement a test booster. If you combine a good natty test booster like Phyto-Testosterone or TestoPro with TCF-1, then the natty test booster is just going to further increase free testosterone levels over the increases in total test and free test and LH provided by the TCF-1.
Your input is much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, and further explain the fundamentals of TCF-1.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

we call him^^^ the brain:D

Your input is much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, and further explain the fundamentals of TCF-1.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Remember, if you're suppressed from a cycle, and your total test is like 200, a 40% increase only brings you up to 280. Still impressive and worthwhile, but it's all in the numbers. DAA and an AI sound like a great stack.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Remember, if you're suppressed from a cycle, and your total test is like 200, a 40% increase only brings you up to 280. Still impressive and worthwhile, but it's all in the numbers. DAA and an AI sound like a great stack.
I think DAA and an AI like Formestane LV or CEL's topical Formestane would be a nice 30 day stack to run as a standalone stack.

I wouldn't use an AI during PCT though; formestane is suppressive due to its androgenicity so that isn't going to speed up PCT recovery. Non-steroidal AIs like Arimidex and Letro tend to cause a nasty estrogen rebound which again wouldn't be ideal in the PCT and post-PCT setting.

You make a good point about the % increases. Still, DAA independently increases LH and total test (and obviously LH itself increases total test, so it is a 2-for-1:)), and the elevation in LH lasts for a few days beyond the end of the DAA dosing (based on the 12 day study), so that should further help speed up PCT recovery time. Add in Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 and you have a nice synergy between increasing LH and total test quickly (TCF-1), more steadily increasing LH and estrogenic modulation (Sustain Alpha), and increasing testicular sensitivity to LH via Toco 8.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love to hear feedback/results from guys that have tried our TCF-1 as an adjunct to your PCT.

-John

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established

really how do u know? the study was done with healthy ppl not with suppressd htpa.
how is it going to increase test production if your test is totaly stopd??
its not a SERm... it speeds up how fast test is produced

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
really how do u know? the study was done with healthy ppl not with suppressd htpa.
how is it going to increase test production if your test is totaly stopd??
its not a SERm... it speeds up how fast test is produced
Sorry for the slow reply. I have been busy as hell lately and haven't checked up on AM in about a month.

I based my comment on the fact that Grambo used bulk D-AA for about a month (separate thread) and improved his total test by ~70% after a month of 6g/day. His baseline total test was hypogondal (<300ng/dl); his "after" bloodwork showed >300ng/dl. His LH was also quite low and improved quite a bit as well. N=1, but the Sodium-D-Aspartate study is N=13 or so IIRC.

As far as TCF-1's mechanism of action, it acts at the pituatary level to increase LH secretion (and thus total test increases) and it also acts directly upon the testes to increase testosterone production. Exogenous AAS suppress LH/test/etc at the pituatary HPTA-only level if I have my facts straight.

Concerning the effects of TCF-1, say on cycle, when you are actively suppressing HPTA function, I think its main benefit is to use it in conjunction with HCG to keep the testes as sensitized to LH and HCG as possible. A PP rep can correct me here if I am mistaken; I am no expert.

Grambo's bloodwork before/after:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/148016-bulk-d-aspartic-8.html#post2390201

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid answer :thumbsup:

//CC

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our TCF-1 is the perfect addition to your PCT! The feedback has been nothing short of very impressive within our customer base.

Don't forget to add TCF-1 to your PCT to make it the best PCT you've had yet! The science and anecdotal feedback is there to show that this product is effective and very affordable!!

-John