SERM

richie3walag

richie3walag

Awards
hey guys im about to take a run a dymethazine....i need a strong SERM for pct and if i cant get my hands on some nolva what else can i try getting that will be good for my pct cuz i know NO otc will be sufficient THNX

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what? otc products have a place in pct

serm
test booster
cortisol control

unless you wanna do clen and igf-1 or something

weeniman

Awards
That's not what he's sayin' Warbird.

And richie, I doubt anyone here will give you the go-ahead without a real SERM.

richie3walag

richie3walag

Awards
ok yea i know i need a REAL SERM but whats another good one besides nolva that may be a little easier to get my hands on??

weeniman

Awards
Also toremifene. None are very difficult to get hold of.

Use the search here, or yur gonna get hammered for being lazy--the info is all over this sight.

richie3walag

richie3walag

Awards
alright thanx alot guys and weeniman ill keep searchin bro THANX!! im prob just gonna keep tryin to get some nolva somewhere

Duality

Awards
Google and Yahoo are your friends. SERMs are more easily accesible than you think. Best of luck to you on your cycle!

Magikskittlz

Awards
hey guys im about to take a run a dymethazine....i need a strong SERM for pct and if i cant get my hands on some nolva what else can i try getting that will be good for my pct cuz i know NO otc will be sufficient THNX
Do your research using google. I come across some in no time. IF you really are struggling then check out some serious OTC stuff Esto Suppress (Pharma labs)