Deca **** - HPTA Test Fine - NOTHING WORKS STILL :( PLEASE HELP Dostinex? OXYTOSIN?

stilllearnin1

Awards
Hi there -

I think I have Deca d*ck! I am past the point of suppression. All of my blood tests come back in the "normal" range - but I am still experiencing NO LIBIDO and SEVERE SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION.

Has anyone had deca d*ck after they were done and it continued for a year + like me?

I mean it is DEAD... It doesnt work and it really sucks. My doctors dont know what is wrong because my blood work comes back ok.

I think there is something I can do :

Proviron
Propecia
Dostinex
Bromocriptine
Oxytocin

One of these? A combo? A certain regimen?

Please post your experience and advice!!!
Thanks!

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
viag or cial doesnt even work?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
propecia will give you limp d!ck- Fact. It can also give you gyno. Still not sure of the long term effects of this one.

it is one of the worst things you can take IMHO. I regret ever taking it.

Not sure about the rest of those drugs mentioned but I have to say sustain alpha and testofen @ 1 gram a day actually worked wonders for my libido- no lie. if all else fails give it a go you have nothing to lose but a few bucks.

I had a tough time recovering my sex drive from a harsh cycle (a really tough time), so i feel your pain. I ran the SA at full dose for two bottles and testofen throughout @ 1 gram a day and gradually my libido came back with a noticeable increase in sensitivity.

the way I look at it is, sometimes the perscriptions have to many side effects for what they "do".

one question- how old are you?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi there -

I think I have Deca d*ck! I am past the point of suppression. All of my blood tests come back in the "normal" range - but I am still experiencing NO LIBIDO and SEVERE SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION.

Has anyone had deca d*ck after they were done and it continued for a year + like me?

I mean it is DEAD... It doesnt work and it really sucks. My doctors dont know what is wrong because my blood work comes back ok.

I think there is something I can do :

Proviron
Propecia
Dostinex
Bromocriptine
Oxytocin

One of these? A combo? A certain regimen?

Please post your experience and advice!!!
Thanks!
Did you run a solo deca cycle?

stilllearnin1

Awards
propecia will give you limp d!ck- Fact. It can also give you gyno. Still not sure of the long term effects of this one.

it is one of the worst things you can take IMHO. I regret ever taking it.

Not sure about the rest of those drugs mentioned but I have to say sustain alpha and testofen @ 1 gram a day actually worked wonders for my libido- no lie. if all else fails give it a go you have nothing to lose but a few bucks.

I had a tough time recovering my sex drive from a harsh cycle (a really tough time), so i feel your pain. I ran the SA at full dose for two bottles and testofen throughout @ 1 gram a day and gradually my libido came back with a noticeable increase in sensitivity.

the way I look at it is, sometimes the perscriptions have to many side effects for what they "do".

one question- how old are you?
I am only 27. Are you still taking the SA? Or did the Testofen/SA stack seems to repair the problem once you got off of it?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
define "normal" blood test.

The male T range is 250-1200ng/dl.

The allowed Estrogen range is too broad as well.

Normal according to a doc means jack sh*t. Post you results. When I was at 300ng/dl (that of a 65yr old) the docs said I was normal. I was 20 yrd old. I'm now on TRT at 1000+ng/dl and triple the free T I used to have, now I feel "normal".

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
im havin the same problem. my total test was at 1028 and my estrogen was at 48.3 and i stil have no sex drive and cant get an erection. ive been to the endocrinologist and she said it will come back to normal eventually. im in the same boat dude. how long have you been off of your cycle?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
have any of you checked your prolactin?

You guys aren't being very conclusive by saying your blood tests are normal. You need to post the results.

I'm willing to bet that prolactin is high and progesterone is high.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
have any of you checked your prolactin?

You guys aren't being very conclusive by saying your blood tests are normal. You need to post the results.

I'm willing to bet that prolactin is high and progesterone is high.
i will call my doctor monday and get the full results. all i asked her for was the total test and the e2 levels. if the prolacton and the progesterone are high then what can i do to fix those levels? or will they just come down on there own and ill be fine?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i will call my doctor monday and get the full results. all i asked her for was the total test and the e2 levels. if the prolacton and the progesterone are high then what can i do to fix those levels? or will they just come down on there own and ill be fine?
cabergoline (dostinex)

in the mean time, start taking 150-200mg of Vitamin B6 per day spaced out evenly. It will help if you have high prolactin by raising your dopmaine to counteract it. Ideally you would want to P5P form of B6, its better for your body. You could also try vitex.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
did u have pre-cycle blood work done? cause that would be a good comparison. what did u run for pct?

John manic

Awards
I've been reading stuff on melatonin II the tanning drug and how one of the side effects are spontaneous erections . They say it effects the brain and not the body like most ED drugs . I looked into it cause i got shut down hard from spawn which was the first time i experienced any thing like that ,****in sucks . I think research chemicals have a oral form but i haven't tried it yet(mainly cause i don't have the money). I do take b6 every day now

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
cabergoline (dostinex)

in the mean time, start taking 150-200mg of Vitamin B6 per day spaced out evenly. It will help if you have high prolactin by raising your dopmaine to counteract it. Ideally you would want to P5P form of B6, its better for your body. You could also try vitex.
ok thanks. ill try the B6 if my prolactin levels are high.

I've been reading stuff on melatonin II the tanning drug and how one of the side effects are spontaneous erections . They say it effects the brain and not the body like most ED drugs . I looked into it cause i got shut down hard from spawn which was the first time i experienced any thing like that ,****in sucks . I think research chemicals have a oral form but i haven't tried it yet(mainly cause i don't have the money). I do take b6 every day now
how is the b6 working for you? notice any difference? if so how long did it take?

p.s.- to the OP. im not trying to hijack your thread bro. if you want me to quit posting just lemme know.

stilllearnin1

Awards
Here they are:

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 571 (241 - 827 ng/dL )
LH 5.9 (1.5 - 9.3 mIU/mL)
FSH 2.5 (1.6 - 8.0 mIU/mL )
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN 34 (7 - 49 nmol/L)
T-4, FREE 1.1 (0.8 - 1.8 ng/dL)
TSH 3.35 (0.40 - 4.50 mIU/L)
LH 5.3 (1.5 - 9.3 mIU/mL)
FSH 3.5 (1.6 - 8.0 mIU/mL)
IGF-I 142 (126 - 382 ng/mL)
PROLACTIN 4.6 (2.0 - 18.0 ng/mL)

The only thing I dont have is DHT/DHN. I am thinking it has something to do with the way that 5alpha reductase is converting the testosterone now.

There has to be someone out there who is like "I have had bad deca d*ck before even when my blood tests were showing "normal". Heres whats going on in your body due to the nondrolone and here what you have to do to reach homeostasis and be normal again" I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE. PLEEEASE?! POST!

stilllearnin1

Awards
ok thanks. ill try the B6 if my prolactin levels are high.

how is the b6 working for you? notice any difference? if so how long did it take?

p.s.- to the OP. im not trying to hijack your thread bro. if you want me to quit posting just lemme know.
no worries man - I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy! Let's see if we can't fix this! I just want my life back!

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
Here they are:

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 571 (241 - 827 ng/dL )
LH 5.9 (1.5 - 9.3 mIU/mL)
FSH 2.5 (1.6 - 8.0 mIU/mL )
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN 34 (7 - 49 nmol/L)
T-4, FREE 1.1 (0.8 - 1.8 ng/dL)
TSH 3.35 (0.40 - 4.50 mIU/L)
LH 5.3 (1.5 - 9.3 mIU/mL)
FSH 3.5 (1.6 - 8.0 mIU/mL)
IGF-I 142 (126 - 382 ng/mL)
PROLACTIN 4.6 (2.0 - 18.0 ng/mL)

The only thing I dont have is DHT/DHN. I am thinking it has something to do with the way that 5alpha reductase is converting the testosterone now.

There has to be someone out there who is like "I have had bad deca d*ck before even when my blood tests were showing "normal". Heres whats going on in your body due to the nondrolone and here what you have to do to reach homeostasis and be normal again" I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE. PLEEEASE?! POST!
and maybe im missing it but where are your e2 and progesterone levels?

stilllearnin1

Awards
and maybe im missing it but where are your e2 and progesterone levels?
hmm well I have this one:
ESTRADIOL 43 (13 - 54 pg/mL)

but i guess didnt get a progesterone. ugh I will have to try to get that and add it to my request. its like pulling teeth getting blood work from these guys.

Also, how will it affect the tests considering I am currently taking Clomid? But I guess my symptoms persist so the test may represent something...

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
hmm well I have this one:
ESTRADIOL 43 (13 - 54 pg/mL)

but i guess didnt get a progesterone. ugh I will have to try to get that and add it to my request. its like pulling teeth getting blood work from these guys.

Also, how will it affect the tests considering I am currently taking Clomid? But I guess my symptoms persist so the test may represent something...

All of you numbers look good excpet TSH and Estradiol. That E number is pretty damn high, enough to possibly loose sensativity and sex drive. However, it could just be influenced by the clomid.

Take some arimidex to bring it down. You prolactin looks fine, along with testosterone. The TSH seems pretty elevated, could just be your body trying to adjust.

I dont think progesterone is that necessary.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
how much deca did yout take...have you ever taken it before? Did you feel bad while your were on it? If it was deca D*ck, it should have happend while you were taking it...now afterwards. Afterwards would seem like simple shutdown issues.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how much deca did yout take...have you ever taken it before? Did you feel bad while your were on it? If it was deca D*ck, it should have happend while you were taking it...now afterwards. Afterwards would seem like simple shutdown issues.
Deca has been known to cause extended ED to some even after a decent PCT that could last for years......

stilllearnin1

Awards
Deca has been known to cause extended ED to some even after a decent PCT that could last for years......
yup! Does anyone know why the extended ed lasts so long? i think it has something to do to how some people's bodys react to the nandrolone and what happens to the 5alpha reductase enzyte - that my theory at this point at least

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
i got some good news!!!! last night i had the first sex dream ive had since i could remember and i woke up and it was rock hard!!!!!!! i was so excited i couldnt even sleep. i hope this means im getting better. but ive never heard of nandrolone. why do deca and tren have this in it and other ph's dont?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
so I guess the lesson learned is stay away from progestins.

BadTobu

Banned
Awards
Cant tell u how terrible this situtation sounds. I was toying with the idea of starting my first cycle. What exactly did your cycle consist of?

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
my blood work:

testosterone, serum- 1029 ng/dl (280-800)
free testosterone- 24.9 pg/ml (9.3-26.5 pg/ml)
LH- 18.0 (1.7-8.6)
FSH- 11.6 (1.5-12.4)
TSH- 1.630 (0.450-4.500)
Estrodial- 48.3 pg/ml (7.6-42.6)
prolactin- 9.3 ng/ml (4.0-15.2)
estrogens, total- 110 (40-115)

I think i may have found the problem. my LH levels are super high... how did my endo not catch this? is she retarded? I researched a little bit and apparently this means my nuts are still shut down. im thinkin i should go ahead and start taking the clomid right away.

p.s. this is while i was still on nolva. i did 40/40 then i was on 20 for 3 days and i got my blood taken on the third day of 20 mgs. this may be why my lh levels were so high.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YOUR LH IS HIGH BECAUSE OF SERM USAGE!!! You may have libido issues due to your prolactin and estradiol levels, are you blind mate!?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got some good news!!!! last night i had the first sex dream ive had since i could remember and i woke up and it was rock hard!!!!!!! i was so excited i couldnt even sleep. i hope this means im getting better. but ive never heard of nandrolone. why do deca and tren have this in it and other ph's dont?
Your brain is probably tricking your body into an ED problem (happens to some people).. Im on test now and I couldnt get it up to save my life last night... :p

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
YOUR LH IS HIGH BECAUSE OF SERM USAGE!!! You may have libido issues due to your prolactin and estradiol levels, are you blind mate!?
but my prolactin levels arent high? and my estrodial levels were only that high because of my high testosterone levels.

stilllearnin1

Awards
altninja - what have you been taking? or did it just come back? (and nandrolone is what deca is and tren converts to it)

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
altninja - what have you been taking? or did it just come back? (and nandrolone is what deca is and tren converts to it)
i havent been taking anything. im just trying to let my body do it on its own. i figure the more i **** with it, the longer its gonna take, unless im shut down. since i dont think im shutdown, im just letting my body return to homeostasis on its own. i can definitely feel my sex drive coming back. slowly but surely. may be a month or two till im back to normal completely.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
maybe its the nolva...it kills my libido

Cubate

Awards
yea but for how long. ive been off it 15 days now.
I hate to give any advice cause I ve never cycled. But you should consider the TRS stack to get you back in order.. I hear many people successfully use this to get back on track...
Good Luck

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I hate to give any advice cause I ve never cycled. But you should consider the TRS stack to get you back in order.. I hear many people successfully use this to get back on track...
Good Luck
TRS stack is going to be a waste of money if you've used a SERM and your blood test shows your T levels are way up and running.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
my blood work:

testosterone, serum- 1029 ng/dl (280-800)
free testosterone- 24.9 pg/ml (9.3-26.5 pg/ml)
LH- 18.0 (1.7-8.6)
FSH- 11.6 (1.5-12.4)
TSH- 1.630 (0.450-4.500)
Estrodial- 48.3 pg/ml (7.6-42.6)
prolactin- 9.3 ng/ml (4.0-15.2)
estrogens, total- 110 (40-115)

I think i may have found the problem. my LH levels are super high... how did my endo not catch this? is she retarded? I researched a little bit and apparently this means my nuts are still shut down. im thinkin i should go ahead and start taking the clomid right away.

p.s. this is while i was still on nolva. i did 40/40 then i was on 20 for 3 days and i got my blood taken on the third day of 20 mgs. this may be why my lh levels were so high.
WOW, your estrogens are insanely high it looks like!

Most ranges are way over compensated. My E2 range on my tests are (9-50)
My doc tries to keep me below 20.

Get on some arimidex...it could VERY well be high estrogen blocking you libido out.

Nolvadex does NOT lower estrogen, it simply blocks the affect at the breat tissue.

Contrary to popular belief, I do not agree with SERM only protocol for PCT. SERM will push up the LH, and if you nuts are great, you'll have gobs of T come rushing back, but with that, will come a surge of estrogen. IMHO, I think everyone should always taper off the SERM while inverse tapering into an AI, if not already running a low dose of AI along with the SERM. The SERM is not controlling estrogen by any means, its simply blocking the affects. The AI solves the problem. Additionally, SERMS greatly raise the SHBG...so using an AI is beneficial as it lowers SHBG.

YOUR Estradiol "E2" is off the range bro!!!! You should be watching opra and crying.!!!! How did no one catch this...

ONCE AGAIN, EVERYDAY MD's SUCK WITH HORMONES!!!!!!!!

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
WOW, your estrogens are insanely high it looks like!

Most ranges are way over compensated. My E2 range on my tests are (9-50)
My doc tries to keep me below 20.

Get on some arimidex...it could VERY well be high estrogen blocking you libido out.

Nolvadex does NOT lower estrogen, it simply blocks the affect at the breat tissue.

Contrary to popular belief, I do not agree with SERM only protocol for PCT. SERM will push up the LH, and if you nuts are great, you'll have gobs of T come rushing back, but with that, will come a surge of estrogen. IMHO, I think everyone should always taper off the SERM while inverse tapering into an AI, if not already running a low dose of AI along with the SERM. The SERM is not controlling estrogen by any means, its simply blocking the affects. The AI solves the problem. Additionally, SERMS greatly raise the SHBG...so using an AI is beneficial as it lowers SHBG.

YOUR Estradiol "E2" is off the range bro!!!! You should be watching opra and crying.!!!! How did no one catch this...

ONCE AGAIN, EVERYDAY MD's SUCK WITH HORMONES!!!!!!!!
well im gonna get my blood work re done in about a week or two. if my estrogen is still high i will get on an AI. which one do you recomend. arimadex is pretty pricey isnt it?

and whats an MD?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MD= Medical Doctor.
Your hormones should balance out, and estro should return to normal; a lot faster since you are using an ATD. Your just going to have to play the waiting game.
A-dex isnt that expensive either, but you would have to be careful with using an AI to avoid rebound..

stilllearnin1

Awards
MD= Medical Doctor.
Your hormones should balance out, and estro should return to normal; a lot faster since you are using an ATD. Your just going to have to play the waiting game.
A-dex isnt that expensive either, but you would have to be careful with using an AI to avoid rebound..
what to you mean rebound?

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
what if i use a really low dose of arimidex and taper off slowly?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
why are you guys doing steroids if you don't know the answer to that question.