test levels at 1029 and still no libido?

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
ok well i went to the doctor last week to get blood drawn because i took a cycle of finaflex ripped and had a bad pct( only took revolution pct) with no serm untill a month later i took nolva. i am having libido and erection issues. and my doctor told me my testosterone and estrogen levels were high. testosterone being at 1029 and estrogen levels at 48.3. i went to the endocrinologist and she prescribed me to clomid so should i not even take it anymore? and why is my libido still low and why cant i get a full erection? is it just gonna take some time now that i just got off the tamoxifen?

robxxxxxx69

Awards
ok well i went to the doctor last week to get blood drawn because i took a cycle of finaflex ripped and had a bad pct( only took revolution pct) with no serm untill a month later i took nolva. i am having libido and erection issues. and my doctor told me my testosterone and estrogen levels were high. testosterone being at 1029 and estrogen levels at 48.3. i went to the endocrinologist and she prescribed me to clomid so should i not even take it anymore? and why is my libido still low and why cant i get a full erection? is it just gonna take some time now that i just got off the tamoxifen?
tamoxifen actually causes libido problems in some people. the clomid may do you good just take like 50mg a day for a month straight and you should be good.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
is that safe to do even with the test levels i have now? wont that put my testosterone through the roof? not that i would mind that. and this would fix the estrogen levels as well right? i just left a message for my endocrinologist. just seeing what yall thought.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
i am but i still would like to know if the high estrogen levels is whats causing my low libido and the loss of being able to get a full erection. and how fast will this come back with 25 mgs of clomid a day with my test levels at 1029 and estrogen at 48.3?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if the body is not seeing enough estrogen. sure you have high levels but the estrogen receptors are being blocked by tamox.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, high levels of estrogen can decrease your libido. I dont know why they prescribed you clomid when estrogen is most likely the problem? I would personally get on a low dose of arimidex and taper off slowly.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
Yes, high levels of estrogen can decrease your libido. I dont know why they prescribed you clomid when estrogen is most likely the problem? I would personally get on a low dose of arimidex and taper off slowly.
doesnt clomid reduce estrogen too though?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
doesnt clomid reduce estrogen too though?
No, it blocks estrogen from attaching itself from certain receptors. If you just finished your late nolva PCT, clomid is not going to be beneficial. You either wait for your hormones to reach homeostasis or you can do what I would do.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
No, it blocks estrogen from attaching itself from certain receptors. If you just finished your late nolva PCT, clomid is not going to be beneficial. You either wait for your hormones to reach homeostasis or you can do what I would do.
ok im confused.... i never finished the nolva. my doctor told me to quit taking it without even knowing what my hormone levels were. which doesnt make any sense. i took 40 mgs of nolva for 2 weeks then went one week on 20 mgs then stopped. didnt get to finish my last week.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
ok i the endocrinologist just called me. she told me to go back on tamoxifen???? that wont help anything will it? do i have just have a retarded doctor?

poisonesspimp

Awards
Bro main the get estrogen down, that's impotant will help get libido back if not all of it.. You don't know what the heck is going on because I am sure you haven't tested more than a few things, the body needs to recover and ****..

I can tell you my body is in a stress mode.

My t levels are at 1170 and that's from clomid alone.

I feel ****ty and libido is freaking horrible

My e2 is at 35 btw

Just get e down then retest see how you feel

Then move on if your still feeling crappy get other **** tested and convice your doc to do so.

Your body's not used to steroids and puts a big mix up and recovery even if you have takes a little time bro to get things settled

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
ok well i just read that 48.3 isnt really that high for estrogen levels. what is causing my libido to suck?