nolva and libido

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
I did a very heavy prohormone cycle over a month ago and i did one month of clomid (100,500,50,25) and that got my libido sky high. as i tapered off of clomid on the 4th week, i went into nolva tapered 20 mg and down. That happened 2 weeks ago. Ever since i did that, my libido has been completly shot. While on clomid, everything was fine but i guess the estro alteration from the nolva is killing my libido. Ill be off of it within a week but how long will it take to come back after im off??

Again, i do believe my test levels are back to normal because clomid made my libido awesome, i think its a matter of lack of estrogen. I will also start on a natural test booster soon, not to recover test but to boost libido. Help a brotha out.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
your body is just adjusting itself to get back into homeostasis. On clomid your test was way over your base, and now its coming down.

Look into a test booster or Perform for a libido fix until your back to normal.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
your body is just adjusting itself to get back into homeostasis. On clomid your test was way over your base, and now its coming down.

Look into a test booster or Perform for a libido fix until your back to normal.
I picked up some vitrix hopefully that does the trick

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I picked up some vitrix hopefully that does the trick
I used vitrix a few times in the past during PCT. It gave me a few boners, but I didn't feel like it was worth the money. Definitely one of the best tribulus products out there (way better than BlueUp IME), but many would say, that isn't saying much.

x2 on the homeostasis. If you did your PCT properly, the libido will return. You can see how the vitrix works in the mean time. If that doesn't do it, then I would try something with testofen in it like Phyto-Test (it blew away vitrix for me, in the libido department and elsewhere) or some other potent natty test booster.

BTW, natty test boosters really don't increase your test appreciably; they mainly increase your free test (which gives you boners galore and mood improvement, etc if the product is a good one).

UKStrength

What cycle did you run mate? Sounds like an enormous PCT.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
What cycle did you run mate? Sounds like an enormous PCT.
Mdrol, phera, and max lmg. The product was called proycle leva deca drol. Shut me down pretty good so I needed a good pct

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
And for the record the vitix is helping, and I guess since I dropped nolva liido is coming
back
up

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol, phera, and max lmg. The product was called proycle leva deca drol. Shut me down pretty good so I needed a good pct
LMAO at the product name.

I'm not surprised you were shut down for business:).

I'm glad the Vitrix is helping. It doesn't seem to do anything else besides stimulate libido, but it seems to be able to do that ok. It doesn't seem to do anything for my mood for instance. Last time I used it was part of an M1T PCT along with 6-oxo (LOL).

After my last cycle and well into PCT (1-T Tren+H-Drol+P-Stanz+TRS+Nolva), things only started to turn around for me in the mood, libido, and energy departments when I was very late into PCT and grabbed a bottle of Phyto-Testosterone out of desperation. Glad I did; that really sucked for a while.

I def. wouldn't use nolva after an max lmg cycle (or any cycle, lol) if you haven't already decided to never use nolva again (which would be wise).

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
I had to use nolva because on cycle I had a little gyno flare up but nolva got rid of it within 2 days. But clomid is better I think personally

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
O my bad I meant procycle labs... I'm typing on my iPhone it always screws stuff up

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
O my bad I meant procycle labs... I'm typing on my iPhone it always screws stuff up
I'd didn't even notice. I was laughing at the product name leva deca drol. They might as well use random word fragment generators to come up with some of these ridiculous product names.

My favorites are the ones you see in the magazines sometimes-bottles with cattle on the front and names like cyclostanozol and dianobol and androl-50. Quality stuff, lol.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Ha ya in muscle and fitness hahah. No it was a typo tho, good product too.