Testosterone Recovery Stack and Formadrol extreme together?

fst89lx

Awards
Nothing wrong with using TRS and Formadrol extreme together for a PCT is there?

I will be running nolvadex 20/20/10/10 alongside the TRS, when should I add in the Formadrol? Run them all together or wait till ~week 3 and throw it in? (looking to dose that @ 4/4/3/2 pills per day per week)

Thanks guys!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
save the test booster (formadrol) for a later time, maybe run it with formestane lv later on...I would run the nolva at 10mg ed along side the trs...

fst89lx

Awards
I was under the impression that formadrol was not necessarily a straight up test booster, but an AI. Am I wrong on this?

I will knock the nolva down to 10mg/day though since I was toying w/ the idea anyway. (I've never had any gyno or other estrogen issues before so I don't think a higher dose will be necessary)

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I was thinking of the T-911...yes...formadrol is an LG's AI...but did you run something that amortizes?

If you didn't, no need for the AI in pct...

fst89lx

Awards
Sorry, I was thinking of the T-911...yes...formadrol is an LG's AI...but did you run something that amortizes?

If you didn't, no need for the AI in pct...
old school 1t/4ad transdermal. I've had it vacuum sealed & stashed away since the ban and I figured why not give it a shot and see if it still works (it does btw). When it is all said and done I'll have been on for 5 weeks.

This being said, the only time I have ran an AI in a pct was a while back when I did a mdrol cycle, started w/ nolva then added in mass f/x and hyperdrol x2 (6bromo) @ week 3 of pct.

Maybe I should just save the formadrol, and use it in combination with massfx or t911 or some other test booster later on.

fst89lx

Awards
OK, nolva and TRS it is. Gonna skip the phytotest (or any other test booster ) this time around, ($$ issue)

Thanks Bulldogz, and UKStrength!