Formestane AI question

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Formestane AI question

I was basically wondering, seen as Form has a boosting effect on the gonads could you use it in a simular way to HCG in the sense you could use it during the last week or two of your PH/PS cycle to boost natural test and ball weight a week before starting a serm? Or would it be more prudent to use the serm as normal then use the formastane a couple of weeks into the serm use and continue for two weeks or so after the serm use ceases. Thanks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I would also like to know the answer to this.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

I doubt formestane is going to be as quick acting a hcg so maybe it nots such a great idea to help htpa function in that way. But then why use it along side a serm if serms already boost the natural production of test? I want to get it alongside my serm defiantely but i need to know if-

1. if it would work mid or toward end of a PH/PS cycle to boost gonads and contine dose until end(or maybe ramp down form after 2 weeks??).

or 2.Use after a couple of weeks of serm use to ensure swinging balls.(although would it be fair to say potentialy 6 weeks of estrogen suppression via the serm and estrogen inhibitation via the AI may result in some kind of estrogen bounce back again?? Forgive me if im way off the mark.

Or 3. Wether i should save the AI and only use the serm, and then if the serm hasnt made me feel recovered then step in with the formestane?

or finally 4. Should one Upon completion of AS/PS if they only notice slight suppression or hardly any, just use the formestane, and then keep a close eye out for estro sides over the persuing weeks/months with a box of serms on hand just in case??

Anybodys views on tis would be much appreiciated.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Bump
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Towards the end of a cycle i like to use an AI to reduce the amount of estrogen before starting pct. so i think this will help some.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Formestane converts to a mild androgen (4-OHT) and would prolong your recovery.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Formestane converts to a mild androgen (4-OHT) and would prolong your recovery.
    Yup, I heard something with regards to this. However it does say it it kicks in the love spuds. Theres loads of reports of this anyhow. So i was wondering whether to use it simular to HCG in that respect...Maybe just use the Formestane until you see a positive effect on the gonads then start PCT straight away tapering down the foremstane or even stopping the FS as soon as a positive action on the gonads is seen/felt(oh er, theres a picture).

Failing that I have been told that a proper serm would sufice for something as mild as a epistane cycle, but would it be prudent to have an AI on hand just in case?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

depends, some ph's and ds already decrease estro levels and do not amortize, so an AI is not nessasary on cycle or in tail end of cycle...if I take an AI like form...I like to add it in on my 4th wk of pct and run it for about 3-4wks tappered down at the end
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    depends, some ph's and ds already decrease estro levels and do not amortize, so an AI is not nessasary on cycle or in tail end of cycle...if I take an AI like form...I like to add it in on my 4th wk of pct and run it for about 3-4wks tappered down at the end
    I suppose its also the suppressive side of things im worried about. Would you say a serm such as nolva would be enough to get things back into swing? Thats kind of the logic in my thinking with the forestane. The AI action of it is yes a benefit to me especially if I was to experience nipple probs but Im personally confident that a serm such as nolva would be fine to combat any estrogen problems post cycle. But is it enough to ensure to the stimulation of the natty test from the testicals?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Answers

As wasted said, I too like to use an AI at least at the end of a cycle "bridging" into my PCT. I also always continue them into PCT and then taper them down after. As for the conversion to 4-hydroxytest, it is not a large amount, but it could prolong recovery. Personally to prevent this; I drop my dosage of formestane from the "bridge" into PCT when I start PCT to a small amount i.e 50mg /day and then taper it up slightly throughout PCT and at the end/right after my PCT to the highest level i.e 300 mg /day where I will taper it down from that point to avoid rebound. The most important thing to remember with formestane is that you want to reap the benefits of the AI and the small increase in androgens (4-hydroxytest) without sacraficing your total recovery. This is a delicate balance, but can be achieved with proper cycle layout/design.

BEAST
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SkItZoId View Post
    I suppose its also the suppressive side of things im worried about. Would you say a serm such as nolva would be enough to get things back into swing? Thats kind of the logic in my thinking with the forestane. The AI action of it is yes a benefit to me especially if I was to experience nipple probs but Im personally confident that a serm such as nolva would be fine to combat any estrogen problems post cycle. But is it enough to ensure to the stimulation of the natty test from the testicals?
    No, but it also depends on what compound you are using, what are you thinking of running?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    No, but it also depends on what compound you are using, what are you thinking of running?

I was looking at using Epistane at 30mg for 4 weeks. I may gradualy increase from 10 to 30 over that period.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    As wasted said, I too like to use an AI at least at the end of a cycle "bridging" into my PCT. I also always continue them into PCT and then taper them down after. As for the conversion to 4-hydroxytest, it is not a large amount, but it could prolong recovery. Personally to prevent this; I drop my dosage of formestane from the "bridge" into PCT when I start PCT to a small amount i.e 50mg /day and then taper it up slightly throughout PCT and at the end/right after my PCT to the highest level i.e 300 mg /day where I will taper it down from that point to avoid rebound. The most important thing to remember with formestane is that you want to reap the benefits of the AI and the small increase in androgens (4-hydroxytest) without sacraficing your total recovery. This is a delicate balance, but can be achieved with proper cycle layout/design.

BEAST
    So for example

epi- 30/30/30/30
    Nolv- 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/40/30/20/20
    form- 0/ 0/0F/f/ F/ F/ F/ F/ F/ F and so on
    Then basically running the formestane from say half way through the 2nd week of epi at 200 the third week 200 and 4 week 200 then ramp back to 100/50 in the fith and sixth and then back up to 100-200 for the rest of the course.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

BEAST

Oh I and should have asked. Did you find the formestane help get you testicals fired up?(pardon the forwardness)
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Answers

Oh I and should have asked. Did you find the formestane help get you testicals fired up?(pardon the forwardness)
    You do not really need such a strong PCT for just a 4 week 30mg epistane run. If you were doing a stronger cycle I would probably start 50mg of formestane the second to last week of your cycle and up it to 100mg a day the last week. Then I would drop back down to 50mg /day for the 1st week or two of PCT, or taper up in 50mg incriments each week until the last week of PCT where I would raise it to around 300mg /day and taper down over 4 weeks or so. As for restoring testicular size; it will NOT. It will simply control estrogen.

BEAST
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

You do not really need such a strong PCT for just a 4 week 30mg epistane run. If you were doing a stronger cycle I would probably start 50mg of formestane the second to last week of your cycle and up it to 100mg a day the last week. Then I would drop back down to 50mg /day for the 1st week or two of PCT, or taper up in 50mg incriments each week until the last week of PCT where I would raise it to around 300mg /day and taper down over 4 weeks or so. As for restoring testicular size; it will NOT. It will simply control estrogen.

BEAST
    Excelent information thank you. Would you say my nolva PCT is high end too and maybe could come down to 30/20/20/10? Im a bit concerned of the side on the nolva too to be honest. But im more interested in recovering from the cycle, so if I need such a high nolva intake, so be it.

Many thanks Beast. The last couple of days on here have been most helpful and I finally think I have a decent plan in place.

I have a friend who is digging out a bit of letro for me to. This im just going to keep stashed away with some nolva for a saftey net just incase something goes tits up(pardon the expession).

I will take your advice on the formestane use if I choose to use some(i will defo buy some eitherway).

Thanks dude!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Answers

Excelent information thank you. Would you say my nolva PCT is high end too and maybe could come down to 30/20/20/10? Im a bit concerned of the side on the nolva too to be honest. But im more interested in recovering from the cycle, so if I need such a high nolva intake, so be it.

Many thanks Beast. The last couple of days on here have been most helpful and I finally think I have a decent plan in place.

I have a friend who is digging out a bit of letro for me to. This im just going to keep stashed away with some nolva for a saftey net just incase something goes tits up(pardon the expession).

I will take your advice on the formestane use if I choose to use some(i will defo buy some eitherway).

Thanks dude!

For a 30/30/30/30 epi cycle I would NOT go over 20mg nolva /day. I would do:

20/20/10/10
    OR
    20/10/10/10

Anymore than that for this cycle would be gross overkill, and if you are looking into letro be aware that it is some strong stuff. You do not need more than 0.25mg per day to control estrogen. Anastrozole is much weaker mg:mg than letro. People often only use 0.25mg - 0.5mg of anastrozole ED or EOD during a test cycle to control estrogen.

BEAST
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

For a 30/30/30/30 epi cycle I would NOT go over 20mg nolva /day. I would do:

20/20/10/10
    OR
    20/10/10/10

Anymore than that for this cycle would be gross overkill, and if you are looking into letro be aware that it is some strong stuff. You do not need more than 0.25mg per day to control estrogen. Anastrozole is much weaker mg:mg than letro. People often only use 0.25mg - 0.5mg of anastrozole ED or EOD during a test cycle to control estrogen.

BEAST

Thanks again. The letro is more of a saftey net for maybe months after the cycle just in case of 'delayed gyno' (if thats a fair thing to call it). I'll follow my serm PCT as normal(now lower after your kind insight) with maybe the formestane involved as we disgused pervious. Like I say I just want a bit of nolva and letro on hand in the medicine cabnet just to ensure if any following months I experience sore nipples, or more in particualr a lump, i can get straight on it to deal with it the best way I can. I have had gyno surgery recently so im playing safe/safe as possible. I know what risks im taking, but it was a harsh 5 week SD cycle that give me the lump. Up until then I tollereate t-100(san, 1-test) and nor andro PH's well with out any real sides to complain of. But the SD, well that F*cked things up. That was like 2007 and I haven touched PH/PS ever since not even normal supps. I been natural for 3 years now. Sorry to ask this out of context within the PCT thread, but do you think a 30/30/30/30 epi cycle may be a bit over ambitious to run it in this fasion(considering ive had 3 years out) or should I start at lower dose i.e 10/20/30/30 or 10/10/20/30. Sorry again for this being out of the threads context.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Answers

I think you will be fine at 30/30/30/30. I would never run less than 30mg /day personally on an epistane cycle.

BEAST
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

I think you will be fine at 30/30/30/30. I would never run less than 30mg /day personally on an epistane cycle.

BEAST
    Well I say thanks and good bye then beast. You and a couple of other guys on here have been really helpful man. Im much happier now about my plan, im all in now I tried reppin' you again but apparenty I must spead it about(a bit like a disease of gratitude) before I could do so. I may keep a log on the cycle, but most likey I wont as I just got to much other stuff to do. So be good and good luck in your goals Beast. Peace.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CEL FORMESTANE Question!
    By Ubiyca in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 10:10 AM
  2. Formestane Question
    By dezzy84 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 06:58 PM
  3. TD Formestane question.
    By Aggravated in forum Supplements